• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

P G Classics- Off My List !!!

OldRunner

Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score
You can all make up your own opinion. I told them I would voice my displeasure, so I am.

You buy a new part from a supplier, they ship the wrong product, you phone them, explain what happened. Thier answer is send back by mail, when they get it back they will ship another product. Problem is, mail will take 7-10 days , maybe longer.. they sent via UPS. took 2 days and you need the part in a hurry. You tell them . that you will send it back via UPS. they tell you NO, for it will cost to much., they will only except it via mail. So, for thier mistake , you the customer will wait several weeks to get the correct product. ( I dont think so )

When you get customer service like this, it is time to find another supplier, and that is what I will do.

Thanks For Letting Me Vent

I hate that bullshit!!They should send the proper replacement part with a pickup for the wrong one.:munky2:What did you order and whar did they send you??

Just send it back and ask for a refund and order it from someplace else and youll get it in the two days....

No quality control ???????????

Hey : I hear yeh, I was putting the finishing touches on my 70 Charger R/T & didn`t have a remote control drivers mirror. ( didn`t have $600.00+ for an NOS one) & was running out of time to finish it. I found Eparts4cars & the ad stated that they have all their own tooling. Money back if not satisfied!! (now it states less shipping and handling) SHOW QUALITY !!! So i`m thinking, OK ,New Brunswick, Canadian Company ?????
I order one through Ebay to have some kind of protection against??? The mirror comes in to me with a blister in the chrome the size of a dime on the very top of the mirror. So i phone the company & first off i can`t get any one on the line that speaks clear english & she tells me that Peter the boss is not in today. She tells me what you just said ,now i`m furious because i`m going to run out of time for my daughters prom ride! I can`t wait three weeks.
I tell her that because they sent me defective parts , I want ALL my money back, shipping & handling too!! Long story short , they sent me a defective part and it cost me $33.70 (sh&hn both ways) to get my $175 back.
Right after i got off the phone i went back on Ebay, now i`m desperate, & bought a NOS one.( DON`T regret it the NOS one now, it`s BEAUTIFUL )

///// Eparts4cars SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!! //////

You might F^&* me once, but you`ll never F^&* me twice!!

:worthless_thread:

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 448
Had it happen to me last winter with seat covers.Ordered covers for a post RR and they sent a vert rear.I ended up eating the shipping back to Canada,got my money back and ordered from Legendary.I will never buy a thing from PG again.

I am still waiting for my sill plates. It is about 4 weeks ago when i ordered them, the new front lenses i ordered later, arrived earlier than those sill plates. I wrote those guys an email, let`s se what will happen, I`ll let you know.

Thx for letting me know not to deal with them;in times like this customer service is key to long life...

They were off my list when their catalogue arrived to me, mailed directly from China (not kidding), ripe with spelling errors on the front page. Hey, I know alot of my repro stuff is made in China, but at least keep the fantasy alive that it is made in North America by overpaid union workers by keeping the postage sorta local :)

I got lucky, I ordered a set of their seat covers & luckily got them to fit ok but it took some work. A friend traded me his front bucket seats out of his 72 Sebring Plus for a couple of aftermarket racing seats I used to have. Now I know why he was so eager to trade I don't think these are orig B-Body seats but I lucked out & got the PG Classic cover to work. Just got to do the drivers seat next weekend so if it comes out looking like the passenger seat below I'll be a happy camper.
my-seat-cover-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is P&G Classics US distributor; B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.

US customers may be better off going through them for customer service.

I bought a set of center caps for Magnum wheels from PG. One year later the black ring on the center emblem faded away completely. All their crap comes from China and I'll not be a returning customer.

I don't like either PG or B/E parts.
Both got shitty attitudes. I'd pass on both.

I have been lucky so far. I bought the wrong seat covers for my Swinger. Somehow used the sedan part #. Legendary paid the shipping both ways for the replacement because the said they knew I had a Swinger, and should have caught my mistake. It pays to go with reputable suppliers.

Today my sill plates arrived. the conversation with those guys from pg classics is terrible. I sent them a few emails about the shipping and they never answered. Ok the parts are cheap but there are some minor differences to the original sill plates and they were a little bent and did not fit proper. The next time i will order the parts at the year one store or so.

Ive had to order a lot of parts in the last 6 years but ive never ordered from these guys. THANKS for the heads up, parts and such is bad enough but having to go that stuff is crazy. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back