• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint gun washer

Scatpack

Local time
10:06 PM
Reaction score
Hey folks, anybody know a thing or two about paint gun washer? I have a Graco pro gun washer and doesn’t seem to turn on anymore. I had it for about two years and it’s air operated. I push the button to run it but nothing happens besides a hiss sound coming from the valve where the button is. You should be able to push the button down and it turns on, shutting off when you open the lid. I checked all connections, air lines, have 60 lbs of air going in. Any ideas?

FB16DABA-F1C6-41EF-95EE-9DA23D308E7B.jpeg A849519C-157C-4163-8ECB-2D53543CE72B.jpeg

Open and close the lid a couple times maybe the lid switch is sticking. You could also put a few drops of airline oil in before the start valve . Gently tap outside of valve with something that don't spark. Its either a switch sticking or the valve went bad in my opinion.

Probably moisture in your switch, if I were a betting man...

I’m thinking the valve is junk. Spent like an hour checking everything but no luck. Thanks guys

Auto Transport Service
Back