• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Pair of 1970 Charger side scoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickdale

Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a decent pair of 70’s Charger side scoops with RT emblem.

Willing to ship.

Those from June of 2021 are sold. I tried to buy them back them but they were already sold.

I think I have a pair of scoops,the emblems are available new reproduction. I will check on the scoops tomorrow.

If you find them and if dickdale doesn't want them, let me know how much? Thank you.

I might have enough for both of you. I have an Nos one in the factory box with the emblem in it. I wouldn't even know what to ask for it. I know that there are 3 or 4 other scoops up in the loft.

I don't need a NOS scoop. I have never bought a NOS part in my life. Never in the budget. Nice used is fine.

I had to go out there to get a tool,and I have two pairs,plus the NOS one. The grey pair I have are very nice,the black pair are decent, but the right one has a crack in it. It's fixable.

20221226_185211.jpg

20221226_185243.jpg

20221226_185216.jpg

20221226_185239.jpg

I will let dickdale have first choice if he wants a pair. PM me a price for each pair or all four if he doesn't want a pair. Thank you for digging them out.

I
If there are any left overs I might be interested in a pair

Hey chargervert your inbox is full :)
Only have the NOS left and another right left. I have four cars with these scoops so I want to keep a pair on the shelf in case something happens to any of my cars. If the two guys who asked first decide that they don't want them, you are next. I want $300 for the black pair, and I think I paid $400 plus $50 shipping for the grey pair when I bought them, I would like to get my money back on them.

Last edited:
Are these original? Or repo
They are all originals. They have the factory part numbers on the backside. The reproductions look like chop fiberglass on the backside,the factory ones are smooth and white on the backside.

Last edited:
Any broken studs on either pair? Hard to tell in the pictures?

They are all originals. They have the factory part numbers on the backside. The reproductions look like chop fiberglass on the backside,the factory ones are smooth and white on the backside.
ChargerRT is looking for them. You’re inbox is full.

I cleared a spot in the inbox. I don't think there are any broken studs,but I will check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back