• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Panther Pink Charger

two4ruff

Local time
3:47 PM
Reaction score
Just joined the group. Recently picked up a 1970 Charger 500 original color Panther Pink. Plan to restore it. Right now it's in primer. Sat in a gentleman's shop for 25 years. Just started deconstruction. It's a 318, auto, A/C, bucket seat, console black vinyl top car so maybe an engine swap for the fun to drive factor but nothing that can't be easily replaced to stock. Looking forward to some good info.

Just joined the group. Recently picked up a 1970 Charger 500 original color Panther Pink. Plan to restore it. Right now it's in primer. Sat in a gentleman's shop for 25 years. Just started deconstruction. It's a 318, auto, A/C, bucket seat, console black vinyl top car so maybe an engine swap for the fun to drive factor but nothing that can't be easily replaced to stock. Looking forward to some good info.

Cool, cant wait to see it!
Welcome aboard
Thanks for joining the forum

BTW: Go to the Welcome Wagon forum and introduce yourself....

20200903_182108.jpg

This is where it sat for 25 years.

Last edited:
welcome to FBBO

something like this
70 Charger Advert. #2 Panther Pink.jpg

70 Charger 500 Advert. #1.gif

Welcome from Missouri!!

Are you going to get a new dress to go with it? :p

Very, very cool. You didnt mention interior color ______?

Welcome aboard!

According to the fender tag please correct me if I'm wrong.
R11 Radio
26 26" Radiator
G33 Remote mirror
H51 A/C
J25 3 sp wiper
L31 T/S Hood
M 21 Drip Thru molding roof side
M31 Seat belt molding
V1X Black vinyl top
A01 Turn signal light
A04 AM Radio
B51 P/B
C16 Console
C55 Bucket seats
FM3 Panther Pink paint
C6Ax Black seats
TX9 Black Interior
3/2 March 2nd
094455 Order #
F44 318 Engine
D31 904 Trans

That will be a sharp and rare color when it's done. A04 shows as a package in my book called BASIC (RADIO) GROUP. Consisting of power brakes, front air foam bench seat, LH outside remote mirror, windshield wipers 3-speed/variable, power windows, radio, power antenna, power steering, deluxe wheel covers.

Welcome from North Carolina. That is a GREAT color combo!!! Super rare in a 2nd Gen Charger as well!!

I like this color. Probably my favourite 1970 color just second to plumcrazy purple.
You shure need some balls to drive around in a pink charger, though. :D

1970-dodge-charger-rt-pink-panther-1.jpg

Would be a hard time for me choosing if i would want to restore it back to stock or put in a big hemi and stuff.

That will be a sharp and rare color when it's done. A04 shows as a package in my book called BASIC (RADIO) GROUP. Consisting of power brakes, front air foam bench seat, LH outside remote mirror, windshield wipers 3-speed/variable, power windows, radio, power antenna, power steering, deluxe wheel covers.

Your book is wrong.... Well, it's fine, if the A04 were applied to a C body... But not a B body.... Not power Windows, no air foam seat, no power antenna...

Auto Transport Service
Back