• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part of aging, I suppose...

I have to read this thread every day as I can't remember what it's about.
"Part of aging, I suppose..."

There's a feature on the member profile page that tells you how many people are ignoring you. Not who, just how many.

Last edited:
There's a feature on the member profile page that tell you how many people are ignoring you. Not who, just how many.
Just kidding:lol:

sadly, what I type for the OP will be blocked as he has me on ignore...
But "YES", it is sad to think "WE" have spent a lifetime helping/taking care of and even fretting...worrying, emotional toll, and some loved ones, friends, business partners want to push us side.
Humans can be greedy/cold, self centered.
Ya know?
After all these years I still wear my heart on my sleeve
I need to toughen up a bit.
Aww - come on moparedtn - take super-bee-ski off your ignore list, I mean deep down, we're all friends here right? OH wait! I'm on his ignore list too...and I don't wanna check how many I'm on...hello? Can anybody hear me?

Aww - come on moparedtn - take super-bee-ski off your ignore list, I mean deep down, we're all friends here right? OH wait! I'm on his ignore list too...and I don't wanna check how many I'm on...hello? Can anybody hear me?
:rofl:

Wut.jpg :lol:

Why would anyone possibly ignore you guys??? You're two of the most helpful, generous members on the entire board.
I got a half dozen on my list. Well earned...
Keeps me out of trouble to just ignore 'em. :)

Well............
IF...and I am saying "IF".... the OP will Forgive me...
I will apologize....
As my comment to him may have been too abrasive for his wound...another words, I may have walked by him an torn off his
bandage too soon after his difficult times (I did support his cause but in a "indirect way" that was un-posted)
So, my Apology is out there for moparedtn...as I may be his neighbor soon and I never meant any harm to a "Good Guy" on the Forum
Hoping for a
resolution...
image.gif
:popcorn2:
:confederateflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back