• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parted 71-4 Plymouths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to the Mopar Nats?? I may have some bumpers for a '72 just let me know what kind of bumper guards if any.. The front either had 1 or none and the back had 2 guard options.. Could deliver there..

Unfortunately I won't be going out there, thank you though

ty very much
Finally had a chance to check. I only found one black 3 spoke for a 71 GTX or SSP and I am holding onto it.. Sorry can't help you..

hoarder lol
Found a black 3 spoke Dodge wheel... You would just have to change the center dodge one to a RR one.. Let me know any interest and I can send you some pics...

send me pics
Here it is.. Original factory black wheel. Has good graining not worn smooth with a few nicks.. Missing 3 screws for the center horn piece which has some fading. Not cracked not even on the backside where they typically crack... $145 plus shipping. Let me know any interest...

DSCN2637.JPG DSCN2638.JPG DSCN2639.JPG DSCN2640.JPG DSCN2641.JPG

I´m looking for a correct 1971 bumper jack assembly Road Runner - GTX - Satellite
Or only the jack hook with part # 2962688, 3464960 (for chrome bumpers)
Do you have these parts?
Thanks

I´m looking for a correct 1971 bumper jack assembly Road Runner - GTX - Satellite
Or only the jack hook with part # 2962688, 3464960 (for chrome bumpers)
Do you have these parts?
Thanks
Hi, I do not have any that I want to sell at this point. Thanks for asking!!

Would you have taillight harness particularly the connector in the trunk to the grommet?

Would you have taillight harness particularly the connector in the trunk to the grommet?
I believe that is part of the Dr. side tail light housing?? If so I probably have a whole taillight housing with the wiring..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back