• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting 68 satellite convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need the piece that goes to Dutchman or to the wheel house? I've got the rods too

That's same as hardtop I think, I have it but one corner is junk I'll look at my r/t and compare

That's same as hardtop I think, I have it but one corner is junk I'll look at my r/t and compare
Hardtop appears to be different, but check it out and see. Either way I’m interested in the rods

I looked at my vert the lower portion appears to be the same left and right here's what my right looks like

image.jpeg image.jpeg

That one is about like mine, but I am still interested in the torsion rods

I need a full set of seat belts how are they? I assume front buckets?

Have the a pillars really nice shape, seat belts are cores at best havnt cut the bolts to some, the centers in the front were missing

lmk what you want for the pillars and what color they are, thx

What color do you need?

If it had a white gut the dash, pillers, rug and seat belts were black I have black and maroon, not sure which way I'm going with the interior of mine yet

Yes but it has a hole by the steering col hole where one of the bolts go

looking for good stainless trim for around the windshield and a pillars.

also, what color interior as I might be interested in the plastic A pillar covers

I’ll get some pics I’ve got the a pilled trim and surround stainless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back