• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting 69 sport satellite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you happen to have the speaker harness that runs from the radio to the 2 dashboard and center speaker ?

DSCN1417.jpg

DSCN1439-1.jpg

DSCN1445.jpg

More pics to come!

Ben, looks like I need upper control arms. Also if you happen to have new ball joints and bushings for them I'll take those too.

That looks like a pretty nice car, why are you parting it?

I have new and o.e.m. restored and un restored parts, let me know who needs what!! I will get all the pics soon!!!

I need several 69 parts, if you could call me Ben that would be great
Thanking you in advance. Don or send me your
Number and I would be glad to call you.

Last edited by a moderator:
69 roadrunner parts

I have new and o.e.m. restored and un restored parts, let me know who needs what!! I will get all the pics soon!!!

I need several parts so i think it would be best if you could call me at or send your number and I would be glad to call you.
Thanking you in advance
Don

Last edited by a moderator:
was this car a big or small block car?
Im looking for the shifter linkage from the steering column to the trans with the brackets.
Left and Right weatherstrip channels (they run along the roof under the drip rails and are screwed in)
trans crossmember mount.
and those black trim pieces that cover up the pinch welds (its in picture #10 of the seat bottom.

Hay Ben, did you ever get a chance to check on that radio-speaker harness ??

throttle cable

Do you still have the cable from the gas pedal to the caburator? I'll take it if it's avaialble, thanks.

Who ever bought the seats I need a complete rear for a 68 RR (I think 68 and 68 are the same). Even just the frames if you have your old ones. PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back