• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting 69 sport satellite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could use the wiper and blower motors with their harnesses if you still have them along with a battery tray and support bracket if they are in good usable condition. I also need the harware for attaching the wiper motor to the wiper arm linkage. Send me a PM with photos and a price shipped to 45506 if you can.

I need the wiper motor with the parts to attach it to the wiper linkage. Also the wiper motor wire harness. If the battery tray is in good condition and has the support bracket I could us it also.

I have a 2 speed wiper motor and the linkage. Have to see about the wire harness.The battery tray is rusty but reusable if u sandblast it.

hows the body i am looking for top of quarter with trunk channel hope it makes sense

bensroadrunner

everything works fine.
DSCN1517.jpg

DSCN1514.jpg

DSCN1509.jpg

DSCN1508.jpg

More parts to come! P.M. me for ???'s and prices.

I need a front bench seat w/head rest for a 69 RR should have the tracks and brackets (would perfer a 60/40 split)

Also

I need a 8 3/4 3.23 rear end for a 69 RR 4 speed

Frank, from Delaware

Seats are sold! I have an 8.75 SG. Needs rebuilt but posi is tight Axles have no slop. I would say it has a 2.76 or 3.23. Have not checked. From a 69 Runner. P.M. Me if interested.

rear window nice no fogging or scratches -$100
Inner window drip rail trim L-R very clean driver quality- $75
original headlights $20 ea.
B7 blue lower dash pad almost perfect-$250
arm rest pads 9 inch $20 ea. $25 w/ ashtrays
Hood hinges very good condition work perfectly -$50
power steering box dated 1-68 $250 power steering was really nice when car ran.
dash frame nice-$100
black visors $25
rear view mirror nice,works no scratches.-$40
seatbelts and everything w/ them $75 need cleaned no tears or stitches ripped.
armrest backing plates $15 ea.
Door hinges $20 ea.
gauge cluster 120mph speedo $100
rear side window glass nice $50
Wiper switch panel and switches $100
dome light $20
ashtray assembly w/ 2 lighters $40 works very good.
Headliner trim $20 ea.
black Headliner and bows and clips good driver shape no tears $100
More to list later pics coming!

I need the passenger side Vent Wing Lowe Pivot Clamp. Hopefully that's the correct term, but it's the piece that bolts inside the front of the door that the vent window bracket goes around and is clamped to. Would you have one?

Will you take 250.00 for the passenger fender? Also what do you want for the doors and what shape are they in. Depending on where you live in Indiana , i could make the trip this weekend from ohio. Thanks, Brad 937-823-4007

I dont wanna split the fenders up. I could do $400 for the pair. Doors are sold I have a DS door that needs finishing touches in gray primer $150. Vent windows were sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back