• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD parting out 1966 belvedere II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the drivers side tail lens is good I'd be interested in pictures and a price.
Accelerator pedal as well. Thanks.

Front bumper brackets ? PM sent.

If the drivers side tail lens is good I'd be interested in pictures and a price.
Accelerator pedal as well. Thanks.
gas pedel is rotted out in one corner here a pic of taillight ill take $40 plus shipping for the whole set up
DSC01727.JPG

Do you have front inner fenders? What's price and shipping to North Brunswick NJ 08902-3828?

Do you have front inner fenders? What's price and shipping to North Brunswick NJ 08902-3828?
i sold the passenger side inner fender i only have the driver side inner fender $125 plus $60 shipped to ny

How decent are the bumpers? Also looking for a factory radio. How much are you asking?

Last edited:
Wiper pivots/tranmissions? Need working ones.

I need the glove box latch that is screwed to the top of the glove box frame, it's the part that the glove box lock catches when the glove box door is closed. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back