• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out 1967 Belvedere AZ car

Status
Not open for further replies.

67G2THEX

Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm parting out my 4 door Belvedere. It's a running driving car, 318/727 A/C car. Interior is nice minus headliner and package tray. Seats / door panels have been redone (not factory).

727 needs a new valve body, 318 runs great.

Body is straight, primed and blocked. Parts wouldn't need much to be ready for paint.

No rust AZ car. Complete car minus a few things I'm keeping for my GTX project. PM me with your needs, and we'll work out a price. Not ready to be cutting things just yet, but if I can unbolt it, we'll get it done.

Thanks

Carey

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 704
  • photo 2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 670
I could use the filler panel under the grill that goes from fender to fender, what kind of shape is it in? I have a 67 GTX and quite a few extra parts, are you in the market for anything I might be able to help you with.
bennyb56

How good are the front fenders? condishion and price please, thanks.

I'm looking for an interior piece. The chrome trim over the steering column. Screws to the dash where the column comes through. 67 only. Pm sent. No reply

I would be interested in the heater bezel with AC plus controls

1966 Beladere

I'm parting out my 4 door Belvedere. It's a running driving car, 318/727 A/C car. Interior is nice minus headliner and package tray. Seats / door panels have been redone (not factory).

727 needs a new valve body, 318 runs great.

Body is straight, primed and blocked. Parts wouldn't need much to be ready for paint.

No rust AZ car. Complete car minus a few things I'm keeping for my GTX project. PM me with your needs, and we'll work out a price. Not ready to be cutting things just yet, but if I can unbolt it, we'll get it done.

Thanks

Carey
Do you have the heater control knob?

Car was sold, haven't been on here for awhile. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back