• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE parting out 1969 Dodge Coronet 2 door post coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just brought in a 1969 Dodge Coronet 2 door post coupe. This was originally a slant 6 with a/c and power steering and also has the deluxe exterior trim package (stainless on top of the doors and on the b pillar posts). This looks like a super solid shell with the exception of the floors and trunk floor. As you can see the passenger side was hit at one time and has a LOT of holes from a slide hammer. The driver side quarter actually looks pretty good. I will sell parts from the car but prefer to not cut up the shell once parted as it is good to restore a car with badly rusted frame rails and unibody. I am located 13 miles from the Oklahoma - Arkansas border and right on I-40.
I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone and ship worldwide.
Thanks, Steve Schweitzer

Attachments

• DSCN9530.jpg
    DSCN9530.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,230
  • DSCN9531.jpg
    DSCN9531.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,126
  • DSCN9532.jpg
    DSCN9532.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,104
  • DSCN9533.jpg
    DSCN9533.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,024
  • DSCN9534.jpg
    DSCN9534.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 959
  • DSCN9536.jpg
    DSCN9536.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 995
  • DSCN9535.jpg
    DSCN9535.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 934
  • DSCN9537.jpg
    DSCN9537.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 955
69 Coronet Post car

Hello Steve, I would like to speak with you by cell phone, if you could send me your cell number to talk about this car, and also the best time to call you back. Thanks for your time, Jeff

Would you ship to Canada.
I need the window channels
And the chrome post trim.
image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg
Looks naked with out the post trim

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I just brought in a 1969 Dodge Coronet 2 door post coupe. This was originally a slant 6 with a/c and power steering and also has the deluxe exterior trim package (stainless on top of the doors and on the b pillar posts). This looks like a super solid shell with the exception of the floors and trunk floor. As you can see the passenger side was hit at one time and has a LOT of holes from a slide hammer. The driver side quarter actually looks pretty good. I will sell parts from the car but prefer to not cut up the shell once parted as it is good to restore a car with badly rusted frame rails and unibody. I am located 13 miles from the Oklahoma - Arkansas border and right on I-40.
I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone and ship worldwide.
Thanks, Steve Schweitzer
I do not have any nice 69 Coronet fenders at this time
Looking for a good wiper motor. Let me know please

Does the drivers tail light have the chrome on it? Thanks

Would you have the door latches and hardware.
Lost your number. If you could send it to me. I call you with my wish list lol

Steve, I am looking for wiper linkage for my 68 charger. Thanks

Steve,
I need the spacers that go behind the door latch anchors that are screwed onto the door jamb/quarter panel opening. Do you have any?
PM me if you do.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back