• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE parting out 1969 Dodge Coronet 2 door post coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for drivers side front frame rail, inner fender assy, Drop me a line if you have one. Thanks

I just brought in a 1969 Dodge Coronet 2 door post coupe. This was originally a slant 6 with a/c and power steering and also has the deluxe exterior trim package (stainless on top of the doors and on the b pillar posts). This looks like a super solid shell with the exception of the floors and trunk floor. As you can see the passenger side was hit at one time and has a LOT of holes from a slide hammer. The driver side quarter actually looks pretty good. I will sell parts from the car but prefer to not cut up the shell once parted as it is good to restore a car with badly rusted frame rails and unibody. I am located 13 miles from the Oklahoma - Arkansas border and right on I-40.
I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone and ship worldwide.
Thanks, Steve Schweitzer
Steve
I am looking for the part that attaches the headliner to the back. It has jagged edges on one side and is about 2 inch wide.
Also the trim that goes around the interior rear window for a 1969 A12 bee.

I just brought in a 1969 Dodge Coronet 2 door post coupe. This was originally a slant 6 with a/c and power steering and also has the deluxe exterior trim package (stainless on top of the doors and on the b pillar posts). This looks like a super solid shell with the exception of the floors and trunk floor. As you can see the passenger side was hit at one time and has a LOT of holes from a slide hammer. The driver side quarter actually looks pretty good. I will sell parts from the car but prefer to not cut up the shell once parted as it is good to restore a car with badly rusted frame rails and unibody. I am located 13 miles from the Oklahoma - Arkansas border and right on I-40.
I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone and ship worldwide.
Thanks, Steve Schweitzer
Do you have door glass? I need both sides, and how much to San Francisco Ca

do you still have door glass? looking for door glass for my 70 charger.
Ed

Looking for the left door rear window track. Looks like this. Should have an L on the bottom bracket. Thanks. Oh and shipped to 30157 Thanks. The one in the lower part of the picture is the wrong one for the car.

SAM_0011.JPG

Last edited:
do you have the rear quarter extensions yet?

I am looking for a non power brakes rod that goes from the master to the brake pedal.

do you have the torsion bar adjusting screws and anchors

challengersteve, your inbox is full!

If you still have parts available I am looking for the driver side interior stainless trim strip. This is the trim that holds the top of the door card and screws into the door with 4 screws

Big ask I know, but I need the passenger side tail light support bracket that runs from the trunk floor to the trunk opening lip and is spot welded to the tail light housing also.

I need drivers door tinted glass for the post car . Do you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back