• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 1973 Satelitte Sebring..

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE...the rear roll down quarter glass is pending sale....POST 19 with the exception of the quarter glass is still available..

do you have a tach?

No tach.......again, only what is listed below is on hand...remainder of car is NLA updated list below

windshield trim 20.00
valance, rear 30.00
door glass l & r 20.00 each,
door glass regulator, manual, l & r 10.00 each
Rear lights w/wiring harness (nice total assemblies, plug and play) 100.00

Last edited:
OK- I've deleted 75 messages from my inbox/outbox and it still says they are full and won't let me send.

Here you go-

Arrived yesterday.

Did you make any money after buying all that tape and spending a dozen man-hours on packing it up?

Thanks.

Doesn't look too hard to put in either. I really didn't know what to expect.

Feedback left.

The scoop went to a person here in Georgia...he may or may not have known the scource, I did not..love the Rebel Machines, but as I do not have one and have no expectations of getting one the scoop was of no relevance to me. If he knew and has resold it..windfall for his sharp eye...I am good with what I sold it for. Thanks for the info though...I would never have used it...

Hood scoop was from a rebel machine and worth some money

- - - Updated - - -

I am so glad it got there with no damage...packaging was not a problem...was not out to make a lot of money only to get a tad to cover my time to remove the parts was all. A lot of people have gotten a number of parts off this car and to that end I was happy to recycle what I could. I kept the 400 engine, tranny,rear end and the front disc for myself. Thanks for the feedback...

Tim

OK- I've deleted 75 messages from my inbox/outbox and it still says they are full and won't let me send.

Here you go-

Arrived yesterday.

Did you make any money after buying all that tape and spending a dozen man-hours on packing it up?

Thanks.

Doesn't look too hard to put in either. I really didn't know what to expect.

Feedback left.

i need the bumper and front valance could they be shipped thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back