• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 1973 Satelitte Sebring..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigaadams

Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Am holding the drivetrain parts for a retrofit.....car has seen better days...has nice drivers door with glass and remote mirror..nice trunk lid, hood has some aftermarket scoop on it but no hole cut for fresh air intake..be a salvageable hood..two holes only it appears for the scoop...no grill or headlight doors worth saving..contact me PM if you have need or question of part availability..

Thanks

What's the interior like?

looking for a good rear bumper and brackets that I can use with out re chrome
for a driver also rear bumper fillers

Bruce

PARTS CAN BE DELIVERED TO THE CHARLOTTE SWAP MEET IN SEPTEMBER....or PERRY GA IN NOVEMBER OR MOUTRIE ALSO IN NOVEMBER (but Friday only)

For anyone that may be interested in the larger panels....hood, trunk and doors..bumpers (good cores)....or the complete set of rear taillights (roadrunner style) complete with all wiring and body plugs intact...these items can be delivered to a couple of the southern swap meets this fall.

SEND PM PLEASE...for availability and details...

PARTS CAN BE DELIVERED TO THE CHARLOTTE SWAP MEET IN SEPTEMBER....OR PERRY GA IN NOVEMBER OR MOULTRIE SWAP ALSO IN NOVEMBER (but Friday only)

Last edited:
adding some pictures...

car body different views

rear lighting complete with harness...

windshield trim with original screws

rear valance with original hardware missing one rubber bumper for license plate bracket, appears minor dings only had been bumped out by previous owner who abandoned the pfoject..no rust out no major dings or gashes..

Attachments

• SANY0548.JPG
    SANY0548.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 915
  • SANY0561.JPG
    SANY0561.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 903
  • SANY0562.JPG
    SANY0562.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 906
  • SANY0563.JPG
    SANY0563.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 913
  • SANY0564.JPG
    SANY0564.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 907
  • SANY0565.JPG
    SANY0565.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 905
  • SANY0566.JPG
    SANY0566.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 874
  • SANY0545.JPG
    SANY0545.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 911
  • SANY0546.JPG
    SANY0546.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 898
  • SANY0547.JPG
    SANY0547.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 881
PM Sent. I'm interested in the two rear window chrome/rubber seals shown below. Thanks.

trim_zps49a46a25.gif

Parts are going cheap..get them before the car goes to the crusher...I only wanted the drivetrain..would hate to see these parts lost forever to a builder but unfortunately I do not have long term storage for this pup...

steering wheel w/center (Aztec) 20.00
windshield trim 30.00
valance, rear 60.00
lock set w/key, doors/ign 20.00
remote door mirror, chrome (pending)
fender trim (sale pending)
bumper cores...need replate 30.00 each
door glass l & r 40.00 each
door glass regulator l & r 20.00 each
rear quarter glass with regulator 25.00 each
drivers door strip, good shell, 40.00 (drivers only, slight rust lower rear of passenger door)
deck lid, nice external, one coner of inner structure has a bit of rust through...10.00
hood, no air cutout but drilled for scoop, yeah...shoot the guy....15.00
door handles, outside...10.00 each
clear glove box liner with all screws, latch bar and glove box light 10.00
coat hooks,black..2.00 each
Instrument cluster, 40.00 has light and wiper switch..

open to all offers..this ad is for you the builder...

DELIVERLY STILL AVAILABLE FOR CHARLOTTE SWAP MEET

thanks...

Last edited:
Am holding the drivetrain parts for a retrofit.....car has seen better days...has nice drivers door with glass and remote mirror..nice trunk lid, hood has some aftermarket scoop on it but no hole cut for fresh air intake..be a salvageable hood..two holes only it appears for the scoop...no grill or headlight doors worth saving..contact me PM if you have need or question of part availability..

Thanks
Was this a small block or bigblock car? Jim Gainesville

I guess you're not planning on going to Don Garlits...

Tried to PM mailbox is full

The car looks like it could be saved, man the valance panels really look good..

I have cleared the PM mailbox....man did they add up fast, the car is not a console shift and the car is a bit rougher than it shows in the pictures..few good panels though...valance in rear is nice..front took a hit..not rusted but damaged pretty good...overall the car is just what I got it for...a parts donor..

Wish I could update the original post but here is an update...

steering wheel w/center (Aztec) 20.00
windshield trim 30.00
valance, rear 40.00
lock set w/key, doors/ign SOLD
remote door mirror, chrome (SOLD)
fender trim (SOLD)
bumper cores...need replate 30.00 each
rear quarter glass with regulator 25.00 each (with all hardware and brackets)
drivers door stripped, good shell, 40.00 (drivers only, slight rust lower rear of passenger door)
deck lid, nice external, one corner of inner structure has a bit of rust through...10.00
hood, no air cutout but drilled for scoop, yeah...shoot the guy....15.00
Hood Scoop, aftermarket (sold)
door handles, outside...10.00 each
clear glove box liner with all screws, latch bar and glove box light (SOLD)
Instrument cluster, 30.00 has light switch..
Radio (Sold)
Drip rails (sold)
Gas door (sold)
Front fender Indicators (sold)
A-Post trim (sold)

Three speed wiper and switch 40.00
Parking light housing/lens 5.00 each
Grille center trim 15.00

Elvis has left the building........................parts car is no longer available...couple small parts left still in the barn....

windshield trim 30.00
valance, rear 40.00
rear quarter glass with regulator 25.00 each (with all hardware and brackets)
Parking light housing/lens 5.00 each
Rear lights with wiring harness

Looking for column shifter z-bar bushings that are located under the brake booster

was out in the barn moving a few things about and would really like to move this stuff to a new owner...new lower prices...make me an offer I cannot refuse...ride to your place will be on your dime..

all parts from 1973 SSP..only the parts listed below are available..car is gone..drivetrain repurposed to early B

windshield trim 20.00
valance, rear 30.00
door glass l & r 20.00 each
door glass regulator l & r 10.00 each
rear quarter glass with regulator 40.00 the pair....(with all hardware and brackets)
upgrade you r'runner to roll down glass...40.00
Rear lights w/wiring harness (nice total assemblies, plug and play) 100.00

see pictures above....

are you selling or still have the driver side headlamp buckets, if so how much also need a good rear view mirror and the lock link rods for manually locking the doors. thx, call me at 361 249 2259, leave msg. Tony

TONY...I have sold the basic body to a man wanting to rebuilt a wreck he had...doors and basic body gone...only thing I have left are the parts mentioned in post 19 as these had already been removed from the car for trip to the crusher when the man bought it as is. I have at this minute a request for the rear roll down glass assemblies/hardware..

thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back