• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 1974 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good drivers side front bumper bracket - willing to buy both. Also need a drivers side splash shield. It is the front one that has two bolts in the bottom of the valance and 2 bolts in the frame. It has a rubber strip around the outside of it. Le me know if these parts are available and price. Thanks

I have the bumper brackets. Not sure how easy they will come off the bumper. Will check tomorrow. Probably be 40 plus shipping. Not sure if I have the splash shield.

Entire remaining parts other than the 400 and the K frame have been sold. Thanks for your interest everyone. The Kframe and the 400 are still available.

I have 73 roadrunner and both quarters are completely ate out. Not looking for complete quartets but looking for the lower rear sections (both sides) or just one) from the rear wheel well to the bumper , from the body line down. Also looking for the front quarter patch section in front of the rear tire to the door , body line down. Also the bumper rubber pads front and rear. And the rear bumper filler , the price that covers the space between the bumper and the back of the
car. Usually a light gray in color unless painted. It's plastic.
Prices and shipped to Hagerstown md. 21740
Thank you in advance

I need the big block k frame, is it still available and is there any rot issues,if not what is the cost. Thanks

What is the cost of the k frame and do you still have it and what shape is it in?

Put me second in line for the K Frame, if you have one and if he (above) doesn't want it.
Thank you very much.

I dont think the original poster even has the car anymore. However, I have two cars that I am parting out myself. Both are 73 Sat sebrings. One was pretty much a shell I had bought for metal for my other one. Lets just say the other one was my favorite mistake. I have had that one for over twenty years. It survived two bum trannies and one ugly divorce, but I'm afraid it's days are very numbered now. It came apart for a resto two moves ago and ended up in outside storage.

My point is that I have two roof skins. Roof 1 is whole with no dents, but has a few repaired pin holes from loose vinyl many years ago. The other is more solid w some interior surface rust. It has a couple of marks in it from being blown over in the wind.

Last edited:
Hey I am looking for the windshield wiper knob that turns the switch on in the dash, how much and shipping is to 17257 shippensburg pa

Need front bumper all passenger side front fender,rear quarter panel, marker light for both sides front and back hopefully it car is a two

Need front bumper all passenger side front fender,rear quarter panel, marker light for both sides front and back hopefully it car is a two

I do have a complete bumper, from brackets to bumperettes. It's in really good shape, if your still interested. I also have a really nice OEM pass side fender. NO dents and NO rust. I have all the marker lights you mentioned. Their not bad, but their not perfect. Contact me direct with a private message if you are interested in any of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have headlight bezels,condition etc.

I also have a really nice set of bezels, but they are with a factory fresh set of headlight assemblies and I don't want to separate them. I would sell the set all together though. PM me for pics.

Hi,
i own a 1973 plymouth roadrunner i need both or the left wiper arm(s), both bottom door hinges and the left door panel. Do u have and how much, pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back