• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting Out 1979 Magnum XE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMopar

Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello All,

Wanted to let everyone know that I am parting out my 1979 Dodge Magnum XE. It has a white exterior with blue vinyl interior. This Magnum has been family owned since new. The car does run, but is not currently registered.

All of the bolt-on parts (fenders, hood, etc) are in very good condition. The body has rust in the usual places (quarter panels, rocker panels, etc).

Let me know if you are interested in anything. The car is located in Hanover, PA.

Check out the pictures for more details.

Thanks!

IMG_20150629_203545.jpgIMG_20150629_203556.jpgIMG_20150629_203511.jpgIMG_20150629_203424.jpgIMG_20150715_201748.jpgIMG_20150629_203524.jpg

IMG_20150629_203436.jpgIMG_20150629_203416.jpg

What rear end is in it? I have been looking for a 91/4 sure grip for my 74charger. If it is a 91/4 suregrip , I would be interested in tranny , driveshaft and rear end. Amd possibly the master cylinder and a few other pieces.

Last edited:
OMG, why are you parting that? That is quite fixable.
In fact if I'll bet if you were to post that over at http://www.moparfan.com/ which is mostly Charger/Magnum/Cordoba, someone would buy that in a heartbeat.
Just my 2 cents.

I have to agree with that , it is in very good shape.

Unless the frame horns are rotten, I,d agree.

Might be interested in k frame if it's a big block.

Hey Gang,

Thanks for checking out the car. It does make me sad to part it out. The body is in great condition forward of around the B pillar area. However, the trunk floor, inner and outer quarters, wheel well tubs, and rear rockers are pretty rusted. The frame appears to be in good shape.

If someone is interested in the car (or any parts), please let me know. All parts are for sale. The hood, trunk lid, front-end nose, fenders, doors, front and rear bumpers, and interior are in great condition.

The car has a 318ci 2 barrel with about 89k miles. The rear end appears to be an 8 1/4 open diff.

Thanks!

how much do you want for the headlight covers.How's the dash bevels? Does it have 8-track.

- - - Updated - - -

does it have a good battery tray? how about the emblems.

Sorry head light covers, battery tray, and emblems already sold.

I still have the complete dash bezels, gauges, controls, etc. All in great condition. No 8 track radio, though.

The dash pad pictured above is cracked, but I have another one in great shape.

I'm interested in the rear and quarter window trim and the windshield wiper transmission.

I am in need of both of the air conditioning hoses if available. Please let me know price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back