• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, how much you asking for a t-bar set?

Need em shipped to
Woodbridge Ontario
Canada
L4L 7S9

Will you sell the sway bar alone?

T-bars are 75.00/pr and 25.00 on the swar bar alone w/o LCA's. Do you have a FedEx broker?

- - - Updated - - -

Which size bars did you need?

Would you happen to have a fuel tank filler neck for a 73 satellite?

Looking for the thermal vacuum valve inside the dual snorkel air cleaners years 71-74.

[FONT=&quot]I have a 1965 Dodge Coronet I'm looking for the interior panels (door and rear quarter glass panels). I need the metal uppers which are stapled to the cardboard behind the panels. If you have a 1963 -1965 Post Sedan being either a Dodge or a Plymouth, Let me know....

[/FONT]

I have a 1965 Dodge Coronet I'm looking for the interior panels (door and rear quarter glass panels). I need the metal uppers which are stapled to the cardboard behind the panels. If you have a 1963 -1965 Post Sedan being either a Dodge or a Plymouth, Let me know....

Sorry I don't have any. Might try Joe Suchy

any 68 charger parts ? or restorable big block body/roller ? Also any leads on a 68 slant 6 charger would be appreciated. I had one located that needed a new k member but before i could get the number the listing expired on craigslist. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Howdy. Looking for a 71-72 floor shift steering column. Thanks

looking for rust free rear quarters for a 1973 ssp
and a rear bumper

thanks Bruce

I'm looking for the peice of trim that runs across the front of the hood for my 64 Polara, any chance you have it?

no i am looking seats for my car.

- - - Updated - - -

I HAVE A 68 CORONET R/T CAR THATS A RUST FREE CAR THAT WAS IN STORAGE SENSE 1996 THAT HAD BEEN STARTED TO BE RESTORED. THE CAR IS A RUNNER WITH A 400 MOTOR IT HAS A EDELBROCK MANIFOLD 780 HOLLY HEADERS. THERE IS OVER $ 4000.00 IN NEW PARTS FROM YEAR ONE IN THE BOXES. THE CAR HAS SOME PRIMER SPOTS AND MOSTLY SANDED, THE BODY LOOKS REALLY STRAIGHT NOT MUCH BODY WORK TO BE DONE. THE CAR HAS THE ORIGIONAL FLOORS AND TRUNK, WITH NO RUST. SOON AS I FIGURE HOW TO ADD PICTURES I WILL DO THAT.

64 Polara

I have a 63 how are the aluminum rings around th
e headlights and will the fit ? John

i am looking for a water pump pully that has a depth of 2 3/8 for a 440 and i am looking for a dust cover for a 11in bellhouseing thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back