• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.
im working on a 73 satellite pulled small block out, putting in a 440. looking for drop down linkage. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

moparmarks

Looking for motor mount brackets for big block (383) for my 1965 Plymouth Satellite. I believe brackets for 360 and up are the same,

Thanks,

Do you have any 360 Heads?

Sorry I don't
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

im working on a 73 satellite pulled small block out, putting in a 440. looking for drop down linkage. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Sorry Just have a BB K/D for a 2-bbl which is different.

- - - Updated - - -

moparmarks

Looking for motor mount brackets for big block (383) for my 1965 Plymouth Satellite. I believe brackets for 360 and up are the same,

Thanks,

Sorry I'm out of them right now.
360 is small block which are different. 361, 383, 426W and 440 are what you need. 63-65. 66-up are different.

Dear DMM,

Looking for the mounting plate which is attached to a cruise control servo. Have a small one-does not fit the large servo we have. Photo can be sent. Car os a '74 Charger SE.

Bob

I've parted out alot of 62-74 B-bodies over the last decade.
Have K-frames, drive train, suspension, brakes, ect. Lots of the little misc parts.
From Southwestern Desert cars with little or no rust issues.
No 4-spd stuff right now.
Ship worldwide. Also free delivery to several shows across the country.
Here are the cars I have in the yard now.
74 Coronet 400BB
73 Satellite
72 Satellite
72 Charger
66 Coronet 2-dr sedan
66 Coronet 4-dr
Just parted
67 Satellite
73 Charger
74 Charger
62 Belvedere
65 Belvedere
64 Polara
Also have A, E and 61-80 truck parts.

What 65 belvedere or 65 dodge b body parts do you have? Looking specifically for a split bench and door sills for a 2dr 64 or 65 you may have. Other parts needed as well

Looking for the rectangular dome parts that are on the roof of the early b bodys. Don,t need the lense or bezel

Dear DMM,

Looking for the mounting plate which is attached to a cruise control servo. Have a small one-does not fit the large servo we have. Photo can be sent. Car os a '74 Charger SE.

Bob

Sorry I don't have one.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

What 65 belvedere or 65 dodge b body parts do you have? Looking specifically for a split bench and door sills for a 2dr 64 or 65 you may have. Other parts needed as well

Have a sale pending on the one seat that I have. Sorry no sill plates. Might PM me a list of any other parts you need.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for the rectangular dome parts that are on the roof of the early b bodys. Don,t need the lense or bezel

Hey I do have that. What all did you need?

Need a Federal power steering pump for '68 383 Road Runner. Mounting hole has to be at the 1 o'clock position and not 3 o'clock.

Need a Federal power steering pump for '68 383 Road Runner. Mounting hole has to be at the 1 o'clock position and not 3 o'clock.

Sorry I don't have one.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Got any .920 torsion bars 41" long
B & E Bodies 62-72

Sorry I don't have any .920 bars left. Have a few sets of .880 bars.
Thanks

How about a 4 spd trans crossmember '63-65?

Looking for a good.....in working order (no leaks)...Federal power steering pump for my 1968 Plymouth Road Runner. Has to have 3/8" outlet with the mounting hole on the back at the 1 o'clock position...not the 3 o'clock position. I think '67 and '68 were the only years for the Federal pump. Email me if you have at [email protected]. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back