• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 66 coronet 4 door complete car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for passenger side front blinker assembly. And wondering if there's a glove box?
also the side panel trim front to back.
-randy

Last edited:
Still have the passenger blinker and all side trims. the glove box has a crack off in the upper left corner but have the part. Pm me if interested.

If the wheels are 15", I'd be interested in getting those (minus the tires!!!). Please PM me if you still have them, along with a price, thanks.

I'm optimistic, it's possible that even though the car is likely long gone by now, the wheels are still available!

sigh, i need parts from a 66 500.

I have 67 parts to trade etc. I have a 67 coronet 500 that will be a r/t soon with a 66 500 grille and lights and a 67 440 tail light panel and lights. So, I don't need the 500 side trim, badges, letters, grille, headlight surrounds, back end panel with lights and trim, door panel badges, hmmm, that's what I can think of just now.

I want: a 150mph speedo, 4 speed console, R/T door panel badges, glove box R/T panel, quarter R/T emblems,
wheel well lip trim,rocker trim, ,66 grille complete.

Sorry we put the wheels on our 66 charger and have been using it as a parts car for that. We took the rear end for our 68 dart project. I will update this posting when we are done picking. Also we will have a lot of 67 coronet 2 door parts as well. We have a ton of extras and castoffs but with all the projects we have going it will be a while before we have time to pull parts and do the shipping. Last round of parts that went out we were so busy we lost the list of who got what and the shipping totals so we never got paid for the parts and paid to pack and ship them.

Do you have a drag link?? ship to 55720. Holes need to be in goo condition. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back