• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 66 coronet 4 door complete car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to not reply. I had a family emergency that took priority. I still have the whole car and wil be spending a few hours a day taking it apart. I already pulled the front clip, interior, glass, doors and trunk off the car and will pull the drivetrain . I will cut up the body for patch parts as needed. Pm. me with your needs and I will send pix and my cell #. Also I will be at the Ahlone and the Good Guys shows this weekend and can bring parts. Thanks again. Brendan

what kind of shape are the front fender splash guards in if they are still available? I pm'd you about some trunk trim, but no response

Sorry but I have no transportation so at the moment shipping is out of the question. Once I find the under dash and engine harness for my 67 Coronet we will have transportation. I will repost it when we are on the road again.

Looking for transmission kickdown linkage for my 1966 Satellite with 318 poly and I believe a 727 transmission. If yours is available and will work for my application I would like to buy it.

Thanks Bill

Sorry for not replying. My uncle Bruce was in bad health and real close to my boys so we were trying to spend as much time with him as we could. He was a Mopar racer in the 60s and had a factory Dart race car and one of the Team Starfish Barracudas. He owned an auto repair shop, was a Union transit guy who did every job from motorpool to Union President. He was an avid gun collecter, hunter, lover of American history a true outdoorsman and loved his wife and family dearly. We got our Coronet up and running and when we pulled it off the jack stands to test drive it we got the call that he had passed away. He was the kind of man that I can only hope my boys will grow up to become. The time with him was priceless and we will miss him. If you need parts pm us. We will ship UPS, Fed-EX, USPS, or local pickup.

I need a pair of trunk lid hinges. The hinges must be from a car that has the crossways torque rods to hold the trunk lid open. If your car has these rods, I'd like to have the hinges and maybe the rods too, if the price is tright. How much?

parts

Sorry for not replying. My uncle Bruce was in bad health and real close to my boys so we were trying to spend as much time with him as we could. He was a Mopar racer in the 60s and had a factory Dart race car and one of the Team Starfish Barracudas. He owned an auto repair shop, was a Union transit guy who did every job from motorpool to Union President. He was an avid gun collecter, hunter, lover of American history a true outdoorsman and loved his wife and family dearly. We got our Coronet up and running and when we pulled it off the jack stands to test drive it we got the call that he had passed away. He was the kind of man that I can only hope my boys will grow up to become. The time with him was priceless and we will miss him. If you need parts pm us. We will ship UPS, Fed-EX, USPS, or local pickup.

My most deepest sympathys on your loss. I understant about the delay in responding. Take all the time you need. I'll be here when you are ready

I am off to the transmission shop to drop off the 67. It got stuck in reverse so I put it in neutral and back to reverse and reverse works great now but no forward gears and now it wants to go in park and neutral. (yes the shift cable is adjusted right) The guy that rebuilt it told me to bring it back today. Once I'm done there I will come home, return emails and pull parts to ship. I need to get rid of the 66 parts car asap. to make room for our next build. Looking at a 67 Belv. 2 for a possible GTX clone for my little one.

What are you asking for the front bumper? How are the door handles? Looking for 2

Trunk hinges are the ones you are looking for. I might need you to walk me through there removal as I have never pulled a set and do not want to damage them. $45. plus the ride.

- - - Updated - - -

Front bumper with brackets $150. plus the ride. The door handles are driver quality with small pits. $10. each plus the ride.

dibs on ft bumper

Front bumper with brackets $150. plus the ride. The door handles are driver quality with small pits. $10. each plus the ride.

I'll take the bumper and brackets if they are straight and shiney.

PM SENT

I'll take the bumper and brackets if they are straight and shiney. REALLY? You call dibs on it? That's gradeschool ****. You can't even let me in on this, since I am the one that asked about the bumper. You need it that bad, then take it. I'll get a cheaper one elsewhere.

PM SENT

my bad

Sorry bud......I wasn't paying attention and just read his last post. I didn't see your post asking about yhe bumper.

Its yours if you want it. My apologies.

Sorry bud......I wasn't paying attention and just read his last post. I didn't see your post asking about yhe bumper.

Its yours if you want it. My apologies.
Pm sent. Nah it's cool.

66 bumper pix

2013-08-28 18.48.22.jpg
Front bumper with lights brackets and headlight splash shields $150. Plus the ride. I am also open to trades!

Attachments

• 2013-08-28 18.57.48.jpg
    2013-08-28 18.57.48.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 2013-08-28 18.56.35.jpg
    2013-08-28 18.56.35.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 146
  • 2013-08-28 18.56.20.jpg
    2013-08-28 18.56.20.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 2013-08-28 18.49.41.jpg
    2013-08-28 18.49.41.jpg