• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out: 73 Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you still have the outside louvers? And if so, if there a way to let me know what shipping would be for area code 47960? Thank's!

I do have those, I will pm you a quote soon.

I'm taking the car to the Mopar Musclecar Magic meet at Sacramento Raceway on September 6th. I will be in the swap meet area parting it out and sadly whatever is left on the car that is not useful will be sent to the scrapyard. I invite anyone here in CA to come out and have a good time!

It's got the 2.71 gears in the back, but i've decided not to sell the suspension pieces yet so i can roll it around my property as needed. It'll be up for sale at the Sac show if you've got someone over here who can pick it up for you.

I need a set of shock plates. Let me know how much with shipping to 68516.

Thanks!

Do you have the seat button bezels on the split bench seat available? I am looking for some.
Thanks.

Is the trim around the wheel openings still available, if so what is the condition and how much are you asking? Thank's!

Upper door panels.

Do you still have the upper door panels. What shape are they in as far as chrome mylar and any rips.

I'm looking for the driver side half of the grill, and also looking for door sills that haven't been all beat up, can you help me? Thanks.

Do you have the front license plate bracket and bolts. It would be mounted on the front valence.

Im looking for the driver rear quarter panel the passenger front fender 2 hood hinges and possibly the hood . let me know what you have and how much for the package.

Hows the radio??? if clean give me a price, need not work. mike

I need the glove box striker / hook., also a price on the passenger side visor if its solid. let me know .thanks Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back