• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out: 73 Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

73Charger400

Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, got a 1973 Dodge Charger SE ready to be torn apart for you guys. I don't want any part of this car going to waste. I'm definitely willing to ship just about anything on the car, and won't hesitate at all to work with the buyer on shipping the big stuff if it's feasible. Car came from a wrecking yard in Kansas, but there is minimal surface rust as is usual with these older cars.

It's got no motor or tranny, front windshield is cracked, right fender is non salvageable, and the steering box is frozen up, but it's almost all there besides that.

IMG_0399.jpgIMG_0401.jpgIMG_0402.jpgIMG_0403.jpgIMG_0299.jpgIMG_0301.jpg

And of course some quick pricing so I don't get in trouble...

Front bench seat (Actually out of my non SE car, needs new foam and covers): $100
Rear seat: $150 or take both seats for $200
SE vinyl top trim (complete): $50
Opera window louvers: $25 for both
Hood (super straight): $100
Rear bumper (another super straight piece): $150
SE Brougham door panels (complete and super clean): $200
Door glass: $40 Each
Rear glass: $80

Prices are without shipping but negotiable to compensate. I've got a lot of pieces on this car alone and a couple off my own car, so don't be afraid to ask if I have a part you're looking for or the condition it's in.

hey dude after some good hood hinges for a 71 dodge charger how much and have to get it to new Zealand lots of kiwi shipping companys in la if required thanks bryan

How's the lip of the deck lid?

Are both rear bumper guards there and in good condition? Looks like only one in picture.

Mad Dog, I'll have to check out the condition of the hood hinges this afternoon, the hood isn't even bolted on so I have no idea how well they lift. If they work you can take them for $30.

YY1: The deck lid is real straight, don't believe it would take much work for it to even be able to wear black paint

Lazer: Sorry man, I've only got the one. You can take it off my hands for $20

Mad Dog, I'll have to check out the condition of the hood hinges this afternoon, the hood isn't even bolted on so I have no idea how well they lift. If they work you can take them for $30.

YY1: The deck lid is real straight, don't believe it would take much work for it to even be able to wear black paint

Lazer: Sorry man, I've only got the one. You can take it off my hands for $20[/QUOTE

Thanks mate I will send u a pm

I need a couple of pieces from the roof. I also need a couple of pieces to patch the pillers. I'll send a PM.

Disc brake swap parts ? How much ?

It only has front disc. Correct me if I leave something out but you need the steering knuckles, master cylinder, and calipers; correct?

To be honest I have no idea how well the master works or if the calipers are seized or not. I'll give you the whole setup for $100. If I get home today and find a part needs rebuilding on any of those I'll drop the price for you. PM if you're still interested.

I also might be interested in some roof patch pieces if you're going to cut on it.

I can do roof patches, just pm me and i'll give you my email so you can send me pics of where you want the donor pieces cut.

All the pans are good with minimal surface rust

I thought we were going to talk about selling me the bare shell in August? Looking for valence lamps.

I thought we were going to talk about selling me the bare shell in August? Looking for valence lamps.

I apologize, Monty. I can refrain from cutting up the car if you need the shell that badly. None of the metal has been cut yet anyways. As far as lamps go, I do have them but the lenses are busted as is usual for these cars. I'll take $40 for the pair.

Go ahead and cut it, it's going to be too much to get the shell out here. PMing you as well. Thanks for holding it for a couple days while I got quotes.

Do you gave the DODGE hood emblem and SE quarter panel emblems? Also, the arm rests in the front door panels? I am only interested in them if they are in good condition.
Many Thanks

Last edited:
Do you gave the DODGE hood emblem and SE quarter panel emblems? Also, the arm rests in the front door panels? I am only interested in them if they are in good condition.
Many Thanks

Those emblems are gone already, the arm rests have already been swapped out for the ones in my driver and they're probably not in the condition you want anymore, sorry man.

Do you have the instrument panel plastic bezel. The large sweeping speedodometer kind. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back