• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting Out: Two 1966 Dodge Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be the bear of bad news but those qtrs are available on eBay for $185. I thought maybe you had some original rust free qtrs.

No problem at all. Thanks for the info, but most people never account for shipping, taxes, Paypal/CC fees, duty/brokerage and possible wait time costs if your a shop. That price would be a pickup only price, it won't be landing at anyone's doorstep for that price. All my prices are not firm, just have to start somewhere!

any idea what shipping would be on that rear bumper to 54217? I may be interested. not sure where you are located.

Does either car have all of the Hood Release hardware? I would need the pull handle w/ cable, bezel, and the hardware to attach it along the fender apron and headlight latch tray. Thanks!

Justin

Does either car have all of the Hood Release hardware? I would need the pull handle w/ cable, bezel, and the hardware to attach it along the fender apron and headlight latch tray. Thanks!

Justin

Sorry, no do not have that stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

hey man im looking to buy a bulk order of parts i need from you heres my list ill do my best to describe some of them.

hood trim
door window rear channels (both sides)
the trim that sits on top of the panel under the quarter windows
the metal interior trim piece that runs along the top of the windshield
and if theyre in decent shape like no pitting or anything, the charger emblems on the exterior of the car.

i have a 66 charger and it sucks finding parts for it so hopefully you can help me out.

I have a good trim, window channels, quarter trim in good shape, not sure about windshield trim (you mean inside, correct?), emblems are gone. I will call you later.

Hi
I am looking for the passenger side chrome vent window frame. My upper vent pivot arm is broken.
Thanks
Jeff

Just updating what is left.

No taillights.

Seats (front) $300/ea for near mint black set. $100/ea for rougher white set.
Doors $150/ea
Fenders (pass) $200
Glass (rear) $500
Hood $300
Trunk lid $300
Console (black, complete) $400
Gauge cluster w/bezel $400
8 3/4 Rearend complete $500 - not sure of ratio
Radiator (small block) $200
Chrome trim (various) $100 exterior pieces, various prices for the interior ones

Thanks

Black interior, quarter panels, tailights, most body chrome and 8 3/4 rearend are sold.

Interested in the 383 exhaust system front fender grill Chrome and if you have a set of black seat belts too

- - - Updated - - -

Would you sell the back brake drums if they are the 10" ones and not over sized by the 10.09 maximum allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back