• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts ruined in shipping, FBBO Member refuses refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coffee spilled out and ruined the box. If ups had looked and seen the box was marked “this side up” we wouldn’t have this problem. Kim
Should have been insured....
But by the buyer or seller???????
Hope it wasn't paid for with friends & fam...
Just sayin...

40's tonite,,,then zowwie...hard freeze and artic cold for a week...
Supposed to be half way decent here tomorrow then a couple of days of rain and cloudiness with cold temps (for here) and finally Friday is supposed to be nice but around here, you can't predict much past 2 days....

0456b65c1fcfec291a75ef13f304a8a2--roots-ice.jpg

I'm leaning towards the dead horse beatings more and more.....:D 310 posts, time to stick a fork in it :D

I thought this was about
Parts ruined in shipping, FBBO Member refuses refund !

:soapbox:
4 score and 7 years ago,our forefathers did try to send a package thru the cursed shipping system,only to be foiled again by those lame horses and then struck down by our common enemy,the paypal.
i declare War upon the paypal and its mighty tentacles of greed and ask that we stand as one against the tyranny!

My thoughts.
I just replied to this, so i brought it back to the top of the page.
If, everybody just stops putting in a reply, it will die off, and go away, to the bottom of page 2, then 3, and then be out of everyone's mind. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back