• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts ruined in shipping, FBBO Member refuses refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have shipped things to Belgium, Australia, canada and the USA. To my knowledge, now one has complained.
Some of the posts have sure made me wonder if I will send things elsewhere.
Many years ago I did not get a box that Freeman`s said they shipped. Lost money there. A fellow in Austin did not said the Wildwood brakes he was supposed to ship. More money gone. Doesn’t mean I won’t trust other people.
Don't let one disgruntled asshole get you down! I ship aircraft parts that I sell and also manufacture to all the pieces of pie on this globe and have never had a complaint in 27 years! Some just think we live in Igloos and leave the key for the head sled dog if someone needs in!

Don't let one disgruntled asshole get you down! I ship aircraft parts that I sell and also manufacture to all the pieces of pie on this globe and have never had a complaint in 27 years! Some just think we live in Igloos and leave the key for the head sled dog if someone needs in!
We've seen pictures, that a hell of a Igloo you live in!!

Don't eat the yellow snow.
And with those sled dogs, that could be a problem. As Kern Dog would not say............. wait for it......... just saying !!:poke:

I have shipped things to Belgium, Australia, canada and the USA. To my knowledge, now one has complained.
Some of the posts have sure made me wonder if I will send things elsewhere.
Many years ago I did not get a box that Freeman`s said they shipped. Lost money there. A fellow in Austin did not said the Wildwood brakes he was supposed to ship. More money gone. Doesn’t mean I won’t trust other people.
In the phrase of my prior gen (if I remember it right) you are a sport and a scholar regarding your comment that you will continue to trust others despite getting ripped off. I'd say one thing we all have in common is the occasional rip off and I've had a number of them; but in the grand scheme, a low percentage. Just that those butt pokes are more memorable...

No to say that this can’t happen to anyone, but I only buy from folks with a rating here. Paul Boucher hooked me up with a great set of surrounds packed in a wooden crate! News paper and foam around both pieces

I believe Karma is real.. and it kinda brings a smile to my face to see a shill bidder get taken by his own game.

Ok, I’ll weigh in again. I’m in Canada and ship all over the world. When I send anything that has a value of over $100.00 it gets insured for what the buyer pays. It is $2.50 per $100.00 So $17.50 more on a $700.00 part. Reason being is if it gets lost or damaged I’m not gonna be out the money and the part and I don’t want the buyer to be out that either. The post office employees say that insurance will be paid for the full value of what it is insured for. They do recommend to insure it for replacement cost. But my new stuff never sells at the new price. I have never had to make a claim. They also told me that stuff gets tracked all the way to its destination. I’ve had buyers flat out refuse insurance. Then I tell them that it’s there baby if it gets lost, damaged or stolen. I’m not responsible for it. It’s in my p/ms to them. They agree, it gets sent. If not, no deal. I also take pics and send them the info from the post office. Kim

actually,i owe you and the other mods an Apology.
i made a complaint a week or so ago,to Joey,
without having been here for 2 months and that was Foolish of me.
i was Way behind as it turned out about things being handled.

however,i would like to discuss this right here and ask for your opinions.
i Dont think the way the political stuff is being handled is the Right way.
moving an Entire topic because the SAME people keep ruining threads....why?
why not remove the persons posts Warn them to cut it out !!
and Leave the topic UP???
this is one of the main reasons i left..
id wake up in the am,cruise over scope the forum see a good/great topic,
make some comments,whatever,and come home after work and the farking thread is Gone..
moved to Political forum,even tho they all started off as General topics......:bs_flag:
over and over again,day after day...like wth?
it got to the point of why bother posting anymore?

i hope you understand what im saying and dont take it the wrong way.
and i hear you about handling this guy..and i thank you for that as well.:thumbsup:

I thought real Canadians said "eh" all the time.

actually,i owe you and the other mods an Apology.
i made a complaint a week or so ago,to Joey,
without having been here for 2 months and that was Foolish of me.
i was Way behind as it turned out about things being handled.

however,i would like to discuss this right here and ask for your opinions.
i Dont think the way the political stuff is being handled is the Right way.
moving an Entire topic because the SAME people keep ruining threads....why?
why not remove the persons posts Warn them to cut it out !!
and Leave the topic UP???
this is one of the main reasons i left..
id wake up in the am,cruise over scope the forum see a good/great topic,
make some comments,whatever,and come home after work and the farking thread is Gone..
moved to Political forum,even tho they all started off as General topics......:bs_flag:
over and over again,day after day...like wth?
it got to the point of why bother posting anymore?

i hope you understand what im saying and dont take it the wrong way.
and i hear you about handling this guy..and i thank you for that as well.:thumbsup:
We like the cut of your jib, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back