• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts ruined in shipping, FBBO Member refuses refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a Dana 60 SG the box was beat to a pulp. If I ever bought/sold one, double boxing a must.

Well my wife's would look stupid in one that's for sure...

Seriously, in a bucket and then boxed, or build a wood crate if you really want it to make it!
I've shipped several SG's in cardboard boxes. Double boxing/reinforcing helps a lot and then using LOTS of tape. IMO, the worse time to ship stuff is around Christmas when things are very over crowded with so many others shipping stuff. And just got notified that a D-60 SG diff made it to Indiana in great condition. Box used was one of those 'if it fits it ships' priority boxes but with reinforcing. So far so good in the last 5 years! I quit using UPS after their prices got too high AND they kept upcharging me for boxes being heavier than stated when in fact, I was stating heavier than actual weight. Had several phone conversations with them about it but it didn't matter....

Never delivered. How can parts be know to be ruined if never delivered.

Never delivered. How can parts be know to be ruined if never delivered.
Several years ago someone posted about getting a box that had a fork lift tire print on it. I thought Dayam, and they delivered that!? Yup, it was flattened....

Smiley Mark Twain Quote -Never argue with stupid people-.jpg

Correct....This thread went dark and it appears the seller's profile page here is unaccessible.....

So @Cranky is the seller banned from here?
go about it in reverse..you already know the seller is gone,mia..but
the buyer is still here as of this afternoon And has not replied back on this thread.
considering the way he was behaving beforehand,
had he " won " i believe we would have seen another post here with a lot of bragging and chest pounding.
this is all conjecture of course...

His username has a line through his handle so yeah, he's been banned.....

go about it in reverse..you already know the seller is gone,mia..but
the buyer is still here as of this afternoon And has not replied back on this thread.
considering the way he was behaving beforehand,
had he " won " i believe we would have seen another post here with a lot of bragging and chest pounding.
this is all conjecture of course...
My first recent post should have sparked the OP to chime in......I do agree with your logic as well....There should have been a single response telling everyone here the "in your face guys" or "I told you guys" but that hasn't happened....So I agree it is very strange...

When the USPS lost my suregrip I never blamed the guy.. I even went to USPS and filed a claim. Funny thing is the seller on ebay was the guy who was pissed. Refused to refund my money. So at that point I sent all of my evidence to Ebay and let them decide. Well, needless to say they refunded me my money. Sadly the dude lost out. I still to this day believe someone over at the Atlanta sorting facility is using it as a door stop. I sent pictures and a description of the items and they claim it was lost. HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU LOOSE A 30 POUND CHUNK OF STEEL?

All the shipping services HATE heavy boxes.
Picture the scenario, these Guys are continually lifting and moving boxes of all sizes and weights all day, so they eventually develop back problems. So when that Sure Grip Chunk comes along...WHAM - PAIN CENTRAL! Especially if they think it is a regular box and they go to pick it up and Boom, there goes the back.
Mark heavy boxes to let them know, but even that doesn't seem to work.

Why is the thread titled damaged, when never delivered?

Well FBBO Members, the last we heard from oldstock, he said he would file for shipping insurance thru FedEx and then send me the FedEx funds he received. :jackoff:
And yes, as you guessed it, no funds ever showed up.
Just another Scumbag trick used by shady Vendors when they steadfastly refuse to refund you money no matter what the situation. :hifu:

Well FBBO Members, the last we heard from oldstock, he said he would file for shipping insurance thru FedEx and then send me the FedEx funds he received. :jackoff:
Just another Scumbag trick used by shady Vendors when they steadfastly refuse to refund you money no matter what the situation. :hifu:
Why is the thread titled damaged, when never delivered?

Did the parts ever get delivered?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back