• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pee Wee Herman won't be down! Part 2

One just never knows now do they??? Enjoy the read:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:...cr8crshr/Bill
Thanks @cr8crshr. We never really do know sometimes. Your post reminded me of this. Only about a minute or so to watch. Interesting point this fella makes and one I personally have observed some aspects of.

Thanks @cr8crshr. We never really do know sometimes. Your post reminded me of this. Only about a minute or so to watch. Interesting point this fella makes and one I personally have observed some aspects of.

Appreciate the acknowledgment. Too often we as humans only look at the surface of tragedies and individuals and never get the whole picture as to their makeup and all. Even though I was not a fan, just this Family History gives one a better insight into who, what, and where one comes from...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Pee Wee's real dad was probably the milkman! Everytime he got busted, his dad probably said," when I get home I'm going to punch your momma in the mouth, ain't no way you came from my loins!" Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back