• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pee Wee Herman won't be down !

Cancer takes another one! I was never a fan, RIP Paul.

Yes, RIP…sadly another see-leb who acquired fame & fortune to screw it up being a pervert.

I didn’t know he was that old. I’m surprised.
He was more than just Pee Wee but sure had that shadow follow him around.
RIP , sir.

RIP Mr Reubens

He was great in Blow

d16b50ef-883d-47db-addf-a330f56dfccd_text_hi.gif

Perve - among a tone of other negative ****
IMHFO, it's No great loss

I really didn't find his humour funny at all, strange yes
funny NO

don't worry McCain & Ried says it's a Dry heat Pee-wee

Never paid all that much attention to this prevert but cancer does suck...Dry Heat???Hell yes...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

He was funny as hell, IMO. I remember his Saturday morning show on CBS in the mid-'80s. Goofy, weird, kinda freaky - absolutely! The dude was entertaining. Something 2023 sorely lacks - people that are genuine entertainers, and not freaks on YT and TicToc looking for clicks.

BTW, he was caught spanking his salami in a *** movie theater. Is that unusual???

I was 10 or so when I saw his first big movie. His humor had a bit of a cult type following imo. Goofy/weird/strange. Seems folks either loved it or hated it. No in between. It's a shame for a fella to make decisions that would cause such a negative stigma to follow him to his grave. The consequences are typically built right into the action I always tell my kids.

RIP PeeWee. Thanks for the laughs as a kid.

BTW, he was caught spanking his salami in a *** movie theater. Is that unusual???

Yes, it’s unusual……RC has never been caught.

The first Pee Wee movie was funny when I was a kid. As an adult, very little of the stuff I liked back then holds up.

He had quite a few bit parts in movies over the years...'the hamburger dude' still cracks me up.

He was an original character. I was watching a comedy show with Pee Wee Herman's first T.V. appearance after his weird legal woes. He says to the audience. "Any one heard of any new jokes?" It broke the ice. While acknowledging his "Big Red Screw up."

We'll never get an answer to. "What the hell was he thinking" But in the end. Cancer cares not.

RIP.

Pee Wee's friend played Jambi on the TV show. Has name was John Paragon. Way back on HBO Paragon had a comedy skit show. I'll only pick one but go look up The Paragon of Comedy. It's the best.

I’ll just put this right here……

Auto Transport Service
Back