• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pee Wee Herman won't be down !

BTW, he was caught spanking his salami in a *** movie theater. Is that unusual???

Yes, it’s unusual……RC has never been caught.
He obviously paid people off to keep it out of the news! You can be sure RC has the king fu grip!

Busted for jerking off in an adult movie theater. C'mon, he certainly can't be the first.

The child **** charges though...nope.

At least he played with himself in the dark and not others. I thank him for that... R.I.P.

Q: What do John Wilkes Booth and Pee Wee Herman have in common?

A: They both shot someone in the back of the head inside a theatre.

Busted for jerking off in an adult movie theater. C'mon, he certainly can't be the first.

The child **** charges though...nope.

If you have a networked electronic device, I'd assume you have child ****. You just aren't important enough to learn the meaning of the word "leverage."

At least he played with himself in the dark and not others. I thank him for that... R.I.P.
If God didn't want Pee Wee to touch it,he would have put it in the middle of his back,you know that spot you can't scratch! Lol

My wife told me there will be a memorial at the Alamo, and not a day has gone by since his movie, that someone doesn't ask about the "basement" at the Alamo. That my friends, is fame.

rip
1691023018168.png

He was a contestant on the dating game, there was also 4 murders on that show!
RIP Pee Wee

Paul Reubens was also great in the movie "Mystery Men."

I wish he'd appeared as Pee Wee in "Spy Kids," instead of the Pee Wee knock-off with the TV show based on Pee Wee's Playhouse. Tony Shalhoub is an amazing actor, but it would have been brilliant to see Pee Wee play the villain.

Auto Transport Service
Back