• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Performance Ignition Advice...Accell?

yes jones was the one , everyone tagged on with the jones , yes i know of several different drive styles , but one of the most common was the chrysler tag drive end . and there are adapters to accommodate the different ends , if you can find them these days . View attachment 1021978 View attachment 1021979 View attachment 1021975 View attachment 1021976 View attachment 1021977 View attachment 1021971 View attachment 1021972
Wow! You got tachs! Do you have an online store? I have a buddy that has the exact tach that I am looking for, but he's not ready to get rid of it yet. Bummer, it's the one I gave him!

no just collecting for now , but i'm starting a hotrod gasser company called RoadToysUnlimited , but i havn't set it up yet . the plan is to build gassers and hotrods and parts for sale .

Auto Transport Service
Back