• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

performance suspension technologies - disc brake conversion kits

Hubbarocks

Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
they are offering a 10% off this weekend. i may pull the trigger to finally be done with my drums all the way around.

any one purchase this kit and have any thoughts ?
single piston / iron caliper , probably stop way better then i do now. lol. like i hope i stop!

https://p-s-t.com/i-23162893-four-wheel-power-super-disc-brake-conversion-kit.html#!year=1969||make=DODGE||model=CHARGER

or get the wilwood 4 piston front end kit and keep the rear drums. i think i'd still need a new master cylinder and prop valve (?)

i have some soul searching to do i guess...

I just purchased a power front brake conversion for my 64 Plymouth Fury, it’s made to be used with the factory power brake booster and drum brake spindles.
Talk to James at the PST vendor forum……
You can purchase here on the site and receive a 10% discount everyday and get it tax free from PST on the boards in the vendor forum section.

what kit did you buy ? leeds, wilwood, etc ?

now i feel dumb !
i got all excited when i can get that 10% anytime
/facepalm

i did call them and have a convo with someone, they made no mention of that

Deal with James here on the boards, I bought the Leeds kit. Send him a PM and let him know what you want and he can take it from there.

You could save a good deal of money if you go look at Pirate Jack for the same items.

pirate jack kits.PNG

If you have any questions on the products that we offer shoot me a PM and I will help you out. Also as member of the forum you would be eligible for the FBBO members discount and free shipping within the 48 states.

Thanks
James From
PST

Auto Transport Service
Back