• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Performer RPM Intake and Holley Carb w/Elec. Choke for 383

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grabinov911

Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys,

I had this intake manifold and carb on my original stock 383 engine in order to "modernize" its performance a bit when it was in my 70 Roadrunner. I pulled that engine a year ago in order to put in the 493 stroker which you may have seen in my other threads. The original 383 is now going back to completely stock - for storage I guess - it's the numbers matching engine for the car. Maybe I'll put a piece of glass on top and make it a coffee table for a while...

Anyway the car ran perfectly with these installed, and I put just under 500 miles total on them. They have been sitting on the 383 since a year ago. I just pulled them off today. They're dusty from the garage. The silver-wrapped foam under the intake manifold is the original packing foam that came from Edlebrock.

Here are the correct part numbers from when I put them on the car in December 2011, along with their Summit prices:

Edlebrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold (From Summit: Part #EDL-2186 $245.00)
Holley 650 Double Pumper (From Summit: Part #HLY-0-4777C $403.00)
Holley 4150 Electric Choke and linkage kit (From Summit: Part #HLY-45-224 and HLY-45-465 $59.00)
ARP Intake Manifold Bolts (From Summit: Part #ARP-144-2001 $34.00)

That's $741.00 in parts. I'll take $375.00 - basically half price - if you pay the shipping. I am in SoCal and I bet I can get the box to just about anywhere in the continental US for under $50.00. Just send me a PM.

Thanks,

Greg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

All,

I just realized while talking to one of the guys here about these items that the intake is an Edelbrock Performer, not an Edelbrock Performer RPM. I got the part number and the price right, and you can see the name of the intake in the photos, but I don't want to be advertising falsely. I'll make sure to remind anyone interested. For whatever reason, it looks like I can't edit the post...

Thanks,

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back