• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Petaluma Ca ‘70 GTX??

Phantomx

Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
Hey all, just trying to find anyone who may know my car from back in the day. It’s a low option 70 GTX, 440/4bbl, 4 spd, In-Violet outside, no vinyl top, black interior, no power options at all, man steering/drum brakes. It had a good quality color change early in life to B5, then several bad color changes, most prominent being red and then covered in grey primer. It looks to have broken a right lower ball joint at some point as it has a big scuff on the front rail and inner fender apron and someone installed an A body lower control arm out of ignorance or necessity to make it moveable. Last registered around ‘89 in Petaluma California and also had a couple of parking tickets there before I got it which I had to pay. I have owned it since March of ‘91. Anyone know it??
Travis..

Auto Transport Service
Back