• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Petronix

Well, I guess I could be wrong about the coil. I always thought breaker-points coils were different from ones deseigned for electronic ignitions. Since you already got the Blaster the point is moot.
Glad the bedliner came off easily enough, it must've just sounded worse than it was. I've used Zolotone on an engine compartment or two in the past, but never bedliner. Once again, purists hate it, but at the time I thought it looked race-y. Not to worry, resto-guys, Ive never done anything so weird to a car that YOU would be interested in. Beaters rock.

They removed everything from the engine compartment and then sprayed it. Once it dried they installed everything again and to get it all off, I have to remove everything again. The trunk was pretty easy and the stuff came up in sheets.

Attachments

• Engine compartment.jpg
    Engine compartment.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Engine compartment wiring.jpg
    Engine compartment wiring.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Master cylinder.jpg
    Master cylinder.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 119
Auto Transport Service
Back