• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG classics exhaust tips - anyone buy them?

I just ordered a set of the 3" exhaust tips. $100 + shipping is a sweet deal with the discount code.

Good to know others may have an updated experience with them. I was basing my opinion off of shopping on their website directly, putting the items I was looking for at the time into the shopping cart, and seeing what the shipping would be. In most instances, I was able to shop either through eBay, or direct from another US based site, and the cost including shipping was noticeably less.

One item I will directly call out is the re-pop 1967 chrome tail light bezels with red or argent accents. The price difference I paid from a US based vendor in 2022 was $131USD. $299 vs. $169. Shipping was virtually the same and the bezels are beautiful. As with inflation, the price difference today is $100. But I'd still take that any day. Not sure what vendors you compare to, but I can't agree with they are always less or equal to.

However based on what you said, I may consider them over the phone on a future purchase, or not.
I have purchased parts from National Moparts, and get good results. They charge in $Can. I haven’t had any issues with vendors in either country, except at home which wasn’t major.

Yikes!! For $191 / pair they should be nice.

bought the 2 1/2 for the charger

I received my set. The mounting tab looks....thick. I'm not sure it will go into my hangar. And it is angled up so it needs modified. I'll get pictures when I'm not sick.

I received my set. The mounting tab looks....thick. I'm not sure it will go into my hangar. And it is angled up so it needs modified. I'll get pictures when I'm not sick.

I put a set on my GTX when I recently replaced the exhaust system, they’ll go but it takes some effort. I rounded off the sharp corners and used some Teflon lube which seemed to help…

I put a set on my GTX when I recently replaced the exhaust system, they’ll go but it takes some effort. I rounded off the sharp corners and used some Teflon lube which seemed to help…
Yep. I'm going to bend the tab horizontal with the body as well.
20231229_153222.jpg

I just ordered a 3" set this morning. The HOHOHO code still works if you're on the fence and looking to save some dough. I'll keep you posted once received on quality/fit/finish.

Besides the wonky tabs, the chrome is very nice.

I had to adjust mine a little bit, but nowhere near that much. It looks like you have them dialed in and good to go…

The 3" don't fit a 3" pipe. Good job pg classics. My exhaust is dead on 3" o.d. The tips are a touch under 3" i.d. One critical measurement and you biffed it. Solid work. I'm really tired of buying crap products. Are they a vendor on here?
20240114_122118.jpg
20240114_122043.jpg
20240114_122013.jpg

The 3" don't fit a 3" pipe. Good job pg classics. My exhaust is dead on 3" o.d. The tips are a touch under 3" i.d. One critical measurement and you biffed it. Solid work. I'm really tired of buying crap products. Are they a vendor on here?
View attachment 1591057View attachment 1591058View attachment 1591059
Is there a possibility that your exhaust system is not exactly the same diameter as factory? Just wondering, because I have heard of others having good success.

Is there a possibility that your exhaust system is not exactly the same diameter as factory? Just wondering, because I have heard of others having good success.
3" is 3" Mopar never had factory 3".

At this point I'll cut the tips off and weld them to my existing exhaust.

Auto Transport Service
Back