• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG Classics?????

Mmopars

Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone used seat covers from PG Classics? I am curious of the quality and fitment of the covers. We usually use Legendary, but they are on an unknown back order right now.

I got a set once, probably well over ten years ago for my 1970 road runner. These: 7715-BUK-C Mopar 1970 Roadrunner GTX Satellite Front Bucket Rear Bench Seat Cover Set

Quality wise, they were well formed and sturdy. They fit well. However, as shown in their photo, the rear seat white trim lines aren't in the correct location, the seat and seat back don't line up. The trim line on the seat bottom should be closer together. I mentioned this to them back in the day, it looks like the problem is still there.

Other than that I had no issues with them. Some of the other offerings seem correct in the online images.

Auto Transport Service
Back