• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

photos 70 Road Runners

roadbird be proud she`s yours and she`ll be lookin sweet in no time at the rate your workin on her did you give her a name yet:headbang:

My old Runner

It`s an old pic, but my baby is still out there BIDAZZALING them!!

DSC07133.JPG DSC07135.JPG DSC07136.JPG

roadbird be proud she`s yours and she`ll be lookin sweet in no time at the rate your workin on her did you give her a name yet:headbang:

Yes I have and I posted here on some threads here on "Roadbird's 1970 Roadrunner restoration project". Her name is Roxanne the Roadrunner.

do you play her tune for her when your out there:eusa_think:

I think that wagons back up for sale, saw it some where on the net, might be:eusa_think: cars on line

at one time I saw some photos on ebay a guy was selling superbird parts ,it looked like photos from back in the day of superbirds on a car hauler they were bw

yup and I think he had a couple more,havent seen a mod top in awhile,thanks for taking the time to post your photos ,keep them coming ,a big thanks:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back