• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

photos 70 Road Runners

You wanted cars in progress,

IMG_0066.jpg

were not picky , we like 70 rr gtx sb and even wagons finished ,in progress wrecked or what ever post them and keep them coming remember :70s_rule::headbang:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:eusa_think: :headbang:

Is this an applique, photoshopped, or a dual exposure photo?

Well I guess I'll have to add a few of mine from days gone by...

2-70-RR.jpg RRRED.jpg IM000476.jpg 1565.jpg REDRR.jpg

Almost forgot Lucy... my current "other woman".

Attachments

• IMAG0331.jpg
    IMAG0331.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 705
I remember that blue 70 gtx with the white interior that was a beautiful car I take it you finally sold it ,didnt you have listed here an eBay if my memory is correct thanks for posting , keep them coming:headbang:

I remember that blue 70 gtx with the white interior that was a beautiful car I take it you finally sold it ,didnt you have listed here an eBay if my memory is correct thanks for posting , keep them coming:headbang:

If you mean me, mine is/was an FC7. It was on eaby a few years ago, then a few mopar boards. Sold it locally at the beginning of the year to someone who was interested in it years ago. I'll always miss her too, sniff sniff.

Some random cool shots, and my topless Runner, to boot!

!BsQKikwEGk~$(KGrHqQH-EQEvDtSs(IfBL3LqGp8JQ~~_3.jpg bird_and_angel_1527x620.jpg mopp_0605_01z+1970_plymouth_road_runner_convertible+burnout.jpg SB!BwFRZfw!2k~$(KGrHqQOKigEwPnbKQpVBMHV-IvjH!~~_3.jpg DSC03177.jpg

she didn`t look topless to me or was I looking at some thing else just kidding thanks for posting them ,oh we can`t foreget her either :headbang:

Well, if she was topless in the Runner, I'd be a very happy man! :grin:

she didn`t look topless to me or was I looking at some thing else just kidding thanks for posting them ,oh we can`t foreget her either :headbang:

I bet you would with alot of others on here,thanks :headbang:

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Homer Simpson's ride yet (when he was in high school). They even have the rust in the right places.

Homer RR.jpg Homer rr 2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back