• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

photos 70 Road Runners

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Homer Simpson's ride yet (when he was in high school). They even have the rust in the right places.

COOOOOL, I had not seen Homers HS ride before!! Too bad they did not get the wing correct on the deck lid. I wonder when they first aired the episode with the car.

never watched the show ,cool thanks for posting:headbang:

Almost forgot here is a Satellite I took pic of from a Ft. Lewis car show in July, 2012. Oops that car is a 69.

Attachments

• SAM_0235 (640x480) (2).jpg
    SAM_0235 (640x480) (2).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 759
  • SAM_0237 (640x480) (2).jpg
    SAM_0237 (640x480) (2).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 760
ding ding ding we have a winner :headbang::blob1::hello2::upside down::upside down::upside down::upside down::upside down::upside down::upside down:

total false advertising

I was wondering why the air con was on the left side of the engine and not on the right side like mine.

Here is a one I really like ! Ron

badrunner.jpg

I like this GTX and the cool color ! Ron

112767_Front_3-4_Web-1.jpg

Cool, either or looks great... I love the vinyl tops on them, really sets them off good.

70 Roadrunner

Not much but it is all I have till I get some more funding and time!

DSCF3745.jpg

Nice, looks like it has all the right ingredients to me.

looks nice be proud , your driving while alot are sitting , thanks for posting :headbang:

second thought you seem real unhappy with her ,sell her , haha just kidding have fun man :headbang::headbang:

congrats on becomming a staff member stuart :headbang:

dam Im gonna go to bed ,bad day sorry good nite :eusa_think:

Auto Transport Service
Back