• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos of a couple more of my old race cars

Thanks guys, it was an obsession, worse than being a drug addict... I wish I had more, I'm trying to get some from a few old partners & friends... 2 of my former partners have been divorced a couple times & probably won't have much thou... Hope I can get more, I've had some 26 real racecars, many makes & models, but very little to show for it now, but my great memories....

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hoping some pitchers of my old cars & partners/combined cars, especially an old Altered a 27 Ford T, a 69 Barracuda F/C & an 81 Omni F/C... My sisters say they may have some too, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but they've all been divorced, like my partners were & moved several times too...LOL...

Thanks for sharing!
Nice to have some of those old pix. I was so stoked when I dug up my only pic from 1984, showing my M code A12 69 SuperBee I bought from the original owner for 1500 bucks sitting on my front lawn:

he4edyme.jpg

Now my stories of "I used to own..." have a bit more credence.

Snowtrooper1966 thanks for sharing, very cool & I hope others will share their old car photos too, kind of why I started this thread, to do a walk/drive down memory lane, some cool old stuff, if I only was into cameras back in the day, the instant Kodak/Polaroid's were my camera of choice, if that gives you any idea of my camera experiences...LOL...

[video=youtube_share;97LLhYg_h6o]http://youtu.be/97LLhYg_h6o[/video]

The Shoebox Ford is Badass. To bad It's gone. I have a nice 64 you might have liked.
Doug

I started the process of building my 66 for the Nostalgia SS wars but have reconsidered since it's not exactly very cheap these days to do.....at least not to go as fast as the original plan was. Done a lot of work on lightening up the car and was even doing that while it was still complete and driving. Got it down to 2950 with the AC still on it! Now that the AC is gone, the plan is just go back with a somewhat radical street car......but got to have that cool air blowing so looks like Vintage Air will get the nod.

Wow Bud I am 55 but can you adopt me please? COOL!!
Yea, sure I could use some cheap labor around here...LOL...

- - - Updated - - -

The Shoebox Ford is Badass. To bad It's gone. I have a nice 64 you might have liked.
Doug

Thanks, that thing was a fun ride & do you have any photos you could share with us of the 64 or are you talking about, the fast copper/bronze colored 8-9 sec. beauty... I love that car

Attachments

• Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #2.jpg
    Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #12 rear & wing.jpg
    Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #12 rear & wing.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #5.jpg
    Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #5.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 89
  • Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #10 Rear suspension, 9 in. & fuel cell.jpg
    Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #10 Rear suspension, 9 in. & fuel cell.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #3.jpg
    Budnicks 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro-Gas #3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 100
Yea, sure I could use some cheap labor around here...LOL...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, that thing was a fun ride & do you have any photos you could share with us of the 64 or are you talking about, the fast copper/bronze colored 8-9 sec. beauty... I love that car
Only have one 64. fortunate enough to be able to build two other s though.
Doug

Attachments

• RR at Milan.jpg
    RR at Milan.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Challenger at Staceys BD party Aug. 2011.jpg
    Challenger at Staceys BD party Aug. 2011.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 87
Auto Transport Service
Back