• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos of My '69 Coronet RT and '73 Cuda

193rdsow

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
A friend of mine is a hobbiest photographer and convinced me to get up at the crack of dawn for these photos. Thought you all might like to see them. These were taken along the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Compressed Cuda Kurzik Picture.jpg
    Compressed Cuda Kurzik Picture.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Compressed Coronet Kurzik picture.jpg
    Compressed Coronet Kurzik picture.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 208
very nice thanks for sharing :headbang:

Beautiful photography, Can't beat a nice Mopar to bring out the beauty in nature. Thank's for sharing.

They really are great photos!!! Love the back ground setting!

nice photos of the background & especially the cars

Really nice and, I agree, I'll take the Coronet please! Worth getting up for but a little closer pic of the Cuda and Coronet with the background would've been nice!

Very cool.

Only one thing could make it better; an image of Nessie in the background.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
A friend of mine is a hobbiest photographer and convinced me to get up at the crack of dawn for these photos. Thought you all might like to see them. These were taken along the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania. Let me know what you think.
I always like being up early behind the wheel of an old mopar. Like going to carlisle. Sun coming up. Crisp clean morning air. Not much traffic around. Just the sound of motor humming along. Those pictured encapsulate that

I always like being up early behind the wheel of an old mopar. Like going to carlisle. Sun coming up. Crisp clean morning air. Not much traffic around. Just the sound of motor humming along. Those pictured encapsulate that
Second that. Muscle car air.

Thanks everyone!

It was a great weekend starting with the photos and ending with a car show on Sunday. I will try to get the pix into the photo gallery.

Auto Transport Service
Back