• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

Dave Finan #member 454 Dave it took many trips down the 1/4 mile to get good enough to launch that 3750 lb beast to beat those automatics!!!!!!! that 383 was the best motor I ever owned went from first run 14.15 @ 96mp to 12.97 @ 106mp:thumbsup::usflag:

IMG_0001.jpg

ceedawg member #456 It really doesn't matter where you race as long as you can pound the hell out of :thumbsup::usflag:that 4sp merry christmas and happy new year!

ATT00014.gif IMG_0001.jpg

Does any body have any pics of track racing at capital raceway, 75-80 dragway in maryland in the years '70 thru 78 thanks:thankyou:

At first glance I thought that was my wife before we got married. But I never had a Road Runner that color. Uncanny resemblance
Maybe she was with her other boyfriend that day. :poke:
:D

They are now a quartet that all sing the blues that they did not buy that car back then!

kellybird-1.jpg

Kelly Chrysler Plymouth
Brookville, PA

I believe that during the flower power era,the correct term for that was known as deflower!

Auto Transport Service
Back