• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

Hit up a lot proms?
65D6C90A-B917-492C-94F9-A84C26193CC2.gif

This is an internet picture, but my uncle was the manager of the Texas super shops in the 80s. Corporate told him they’re shutting them down, but come to Cali, he said no

26FA8760-C2B7-415B-87D1-4DC97A5A6BEC.jpeg

My wife found this Dodge ad from 1970! Featuring a 70 Charger R/T V code 440 Sixpack car in Panther Pink. There couldn't have been too many of those built! Only 337 V code Charger R/T cars were built with automatic transmissions. How many were Panther Pink with a Dana 60 rear axle? Possibly a true one of one car!

IMG_1893.jpg

My wife found this Dodge ad from 1970! Featuring a 70 Charger R/T V code 440 Sixpack car in Panther Pink. There couldn't have been too many of those built! Only 337 V code Charger R/T cars were built with automatic transmissions. How many were Panther Pink with a Dana 60 rear axle? Possibly a true one of one car!

View attachment 1330623
I read two. The guy that has a huge collection of ‘71 Hemi Chargers has the automatic. There is one 4 speed car as well. At least that’s all that are known. No Hemi ‘70 Chargers in FM3.

Joe Gertlemann (spelling?) had Pink Panther Hemi Cuda if not mistaken. He was from NJ, Burlington County area. Anbody out there can confirm this?

Auto Transport Service
Back