• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

Yep, the Wife's first one! It use to just die and shut off going down the freeway at 100KM... When we gave that POS back to the leasing company it had a marine battery in it. They still sent her a credit cheque! LOL
I ran a free one for quite a few years , it actually was a good machine. Hauled motors, all my tools, race car, ,, raced it,,
The one time it shut down on the highway the wife was driving and we were following a buddy back from Edmonton. I looked over at the dash, well, it kicked out on the 160k limiter LOL

Wife drove that thing like a surf board, with 3000 pounds of plastic pellets in the back, week after week. We use to take the rear seat out and she'd go to the Dupont warehouse in Scarborough and get a skid and a half of bags thrown in the back! I had disconnected the speedo and she drove it by a tach marked for mph in drive. Had it professional cleaned and then gave it back to the leasing company... got a refund cheque! LOL. That one it was the wiring harness in front of the battery. If you wiggled it the thing would start back up. She had an extended cab one after that... then a Suburban.

My wife and I were watching more Hawaii 5 0 reruns from 1971 last night and spotted 68,69,and 70 Chargers in the episodes we watched.

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

IMG_4516.jpg

who needs a tanning booth Betty Dutton 1949 30 seconds for a dime
1705689859182.png

Auto Transport Service
Back