• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics fron Hines Park Cruise

Here is a link to the pics I took today at the Hines Park Cruise. Most of the cars where moving targets, I took quite a few pics but nothing compared to what was there today.

https://picasaweb.google.com/116776064094426440368/20130825HinesParkCruise?authkey=Gv1sRgCJv7-bWHys764gE

Some cool photos ... I like that little Gold 32 Go-Cart with the father & son, that kid will be a die hard gear-head, when he's older if he isn't already... Thanks for sharing

I noticed you 440+6 hood in a bunch of those photos too...LOL... Looks like it's a blast

Looks like great fun. Man, ya gotta dig that Monkees' car!

Thanks for the photos.

Cool pics. Thanks for taking the time to share them.

It was a great cruise. Waaaaay better than Woodward. Intimate setting. Laid back. Great weather. I only took a few pictures. Was too busy socializing. I grew up in Livonia and spent alot of time down in the park.
Early estimates are over 50,000 cars.

WoW.that was the best car show pics.i ever seen..very nice job buddy..again..WoW.!!!.God Bless.Barry.

Great pics ! Thanks, Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back