• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures Don’t Post

tnfastback

Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why lately a lot of phone camera pictures get a security error and won’t post??

CB9F6E01-F390-49EC-84ED-A9C5CDB83093.png

I ran into this too for fakebook business page. The phones now seem to use "HEIC" format, and is not recognized. Here is a little tidbit from the web:

HEIC is new format image but Android current dont support it! So this app will help you convert heic to jpg! Very easily to use, you only need select HEIC photo from your phone and click "Convert". All jpg photos after convert are saved on folder Phone/Heic-To-Jpg-Converter This is a HEIC Converter Free , it support single file converting only and have some ads, if you want to multi files convert, and no-ads you can update it to Pro version

98E0C765-A342-4EBB-BFD3-EE6934D8076A.jpeg
2268916D-E35B-4456-B5AA-9856DC5A0B83.jpeg
Hey my pics load from my iPhone, too bad my mom went “off-roading” again!!
That’ll buff out!

Thanks for the reply. I post and sometimes they go through and sometimes they don’t. I will check this out.

I always dump my phone pics onto my PC at the house first, then upload to FBBO.
FBBO DOES have unspoken picture file size limitations, so be aware of that.

Sometimes they don't load if the picture name has to many characters in it. I load to my PC and rename the picture, like, 2234 or something like that. They go right through after that.

This has always been picture file size for me. Keep the pics under 5MB each.

Sometimes they don't load if the picture name has to many characters in it. I load to my PC and rename the picture, like, 2234 or something like that. They go right through after that.
I don't have that problem! For example, this pic just happens to have 45 characters to it title that's in my pic files! What a bitch it was counting them they're so small!

11225743_1199459750069041_5345962739921473244_n.jpg

About 2 years ago, I started email-ing my cell phone pictures to myself then storing them in the laptop. The size comes through small though. When I load them through the cable, the size is bigger and looks better to me. I prefer to have larger pictures when I post about tech stuff. The detail is better seen with the larger pictures.

About 2 years ago, I started email-ing my cell phone pictures to myself then storing them in the laptop. The size comes through small though. When I load them through the cable, the size is bigger and looks better to me. I prefer to have larger pictures when I post about tech stuff. The detail is better seen with the larger pictures.
Yep, dump 'em through a USB cord from phone to PC.

Auto Transport Service
Back