• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures from a local show Sunday

XS22J8R

Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
I’ve been going to a yearly medium sized show at a over 55 community named Grand Dominion in Mundelein Illinois called “cruising with the classics”. Even though it’s not a huge show, they get some really interesting cars every year. In the past, I’ve seen cars like an Allard, a Muntz, gull wing Mercedes and even an AMX-3 there!
This year the weather was overcast and unfortunately, despite a 0% chance of rain weather forecast, it drizzled. So numbers were down, but still a good show! Even saw yet another car I’d never seen before, a TVR 280i.
Grand Dominion Mundelein Show 2022

Cool show... :thankyou:

Here‘s my album of the year they had the AMX/3 at the show.
Grand Dominion Mundelein Show 2017
One good thing happened from the show Sunday, I recruited the owner of the ‘75 Hurst Olds to be in the Malaise Era Muscle display I’m sponsoring for the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show in November!
We have over 20 cars lined up so far. 8 Mopars.
Believe it or not…no Chevies yet. I never thought I’d be saying this but I need some Chevies! A Laguna S3, or a 74 Chevelle SS 454, a Cosworth Vega, a X11, or a Monza Mirage. Any leads on an owner interested in displaying in the show, let me know, leads appreciated!

Auto Transport Service
Back