• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pie Tins ( No longer being made ) are available for less than 1/2 hour from Now to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week from Classic Ind. - My first order with them

I supposedly got the last two Orange 383 Magnum they had in stock , that was last week when I talked with them thru email after this subject came up again and again and again and

I know Mega Parts didn’t have any for a few years now when I talked with them at there last car show Mopars In The Park 2022
And they also sold out recently the Red 383 Magnum on their website

Anyways

$62 per pie
Free shipping on orders over $149

Got some sway bar brackets also

Well

There website now shows MN1022 Orange 383 Magnum Back In Stock Again

So

My order should bee here this week

Last week from Classic Ind. - My first order with them

I supposedly got the last two Orange 383 Magnum they had in stock , that was last week when I talked with them thru email after this subject came up again and again and again and

I know Mega Parts didn’t have any for a few years now when I talked with them at there last car show Mopars In The Park 2022
And they also sold out recently the Red 383 Magnum on their website

Anyways

$62 per pie
Free shipping on orders over $149

Got some sway bar brackets also

Well

There website now shows MN1022 Orange 383 Magnum Back In Stock Again

So

My order should bee here this week
Congrats on the 383"s !!! Now if I could only find some 440's !!!

An orig. " Magnum " or " Super Commando " pie tin (somewhat weathered) comes with your purchase. Only one pie tin with sale ! If you would like to upgrade to a new Reproduction or NOS Super Commando pie tin, please contact me by a private message. These pie tins are No longer being made anymore and the price of them has greatly increased if you can even find them for sale.

I did not want to engage in this issue any more since you seem to being having a bad day, but you give me no choice. I AM SELLING AN AIR CLEANER.............PIE TINS CAME WITH THESE AIR CLEANERS FROM THE FACORY !!! AT NO TIME DID I BRING THESE TWO ITEMS TOGETHER !!!!!!! I WAS TRYING TO HELP MY MOPAR BROTHERS WITH HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND THESE ANYMORE !!!! THAT'S IT !!!!!!!!! i NEVER MENTIONED AN AIR CLEANER AVAILABLE TO ANYONE ON THAT POSTING. THE AIR CLEANER POST WAS ALSO PUT UP SOMETIME AGO. I RESTORE " AIR CLEANERS " THAT HAPPEN TO HAVE THESE COME WITH THEM. FINE, I HAVE A 67 GTX/RT CLEANER THAT IS ALMOST DONE. I WILL NOT INFORM OUR MEMBERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE BECAUSE OF YOU. I WILL LIST IT SOMEWHERE ELSE and not try and help our club members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND ONE OF THESE "67's..................GET SOME REST....SOUNDS LIKE YOUI NEED ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don’t you have an ad for those new reproduction or NOS in the sale area? Instead contact through PM. Pricey? I’m kinda leaning towards the idea that some feel you are promoting how hard they are to find to enhance your possible sales? That’s what it looks like. I just found four. Lucky? Sure. But if I was gonna sell them it would be for the $1500 USD listed on eBay. Maybe you oughta look at this from the outside view instead of getting all personal about it. @dadsbee is merely pointing out that you have been heavily promoting the unavailability of these tins steadily over the last few days. IN CAPITALS.

I did not want to engage in this issue any more since you seem to being having a bad day, but you give me no choice. I AM SELLING AN AIR CLEANER.............PIE TINS CAME WITH THESE AIR CLEANERS FROM THE FACORY !!! AT NO TIME DID I BRING THESE TWO ITEMS TOGETHER !!!!!!! I WAS TRYING TO HELP MY MOPAR BROTHERS WITH HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND THESE ANYMORE !!!! THAT'S IT !!!!!!!!! i NEVER MENTIONED AN AIR CLEANER AVAILABLE TO ANYONE ON THAT POSTING. THE AIR CLEANER POST WAS ALSO PUT UP SOMETIME AGO. I RESTORE " AIR CLEANERS " THAT HAPPEN TO HAVE THESE COME WITH THEM. FINE, I HAVE A 67 GTX/RT CLEANER THAT IS ALMOST DONE. I WILL NOT INFORM OUR MEMBERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE BECAUSE OF YOU. I WILL LIST IT SOMEWHERE ELSE and not try and help our club members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND ONE OF THESE "67's..................GET SOME REST....SOUNDS LIKE YOUI NEED ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop screaming!
:p

Why don’t you have an ad for those new reproduction or NOS in the sale area? Instead contact through PM. Pricey? I’m kinda leaning towards the idea that some feel you are promoting how hard they are to find to enhance your possible sales? That’s what it looks like. I just found four. Lucky? Sure. But if I was gonna sell them it would be for the $1500 USD listed on eBay. Maybe you oughta look at this from the outside view instead of getting all personal about it. @dadsbee is merely pointing out that you have been heavily promoting the unavailability of these tins steadily over the last few days. IN CAPITALS.
I am not really selling mine unless someone is dying for one. I NEED more of them ! I need 440 Commandos and Magnums. I restore air cleaners, bucket seats & brackets and other parts etc as a hobby. I do have a full time job in customer service for a 4 1/2 Star Resort. I am looking for more for the air cleaners I am restoring !!! I think Dadsbee should ask me first before accusing me of something. Just a thought.....

Dude has something for sale on eBay that he won't divulge a link to.
Until he does, you can use your imagination on what his motivations are for this little tirade he's been on...

Dude has something for sale on eBay that he won't divulge a link to.
Until he does, you can use your imagination on what his motivations are for this little tirade he's been on...
Oh my gosh you guys. Now you are really reaching........................Fine, I will not talk about pie tins out here every again. I was just trying to help fellow members out that Ebay Seller Dodgeboy had an unusual number of pie tins listed and that if any of our members needed them it would be a great time to by the from Seller Dodgeboy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TRYING TO HELP OUR MEMBERS OUT FROM DODGEBOYS CLEARING OF PIE TINS. Come on now !!!!

Oh my gosh you guys. Now you are really reaching........................Fine, I will not talk about pie tins out here every again. I was just trying to help fellow members out that Ebay Seller Dodgeboy had an unusual number of pie tins listed and that if any of our members needed them it would be a great time to by the from Seller Dodgeboy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TRYING TO HELP OUR MEMBERS OUT FROM DODGEBOYS CLEARING OF PIE TINS. Come on now !!!!
Ebay seller Dodgeboy is MegaParts from Coon Valley, WI.

That is correct. But for a short time they had an unusually Large amount of pie tins on sale for B Body guys to benefit from. They must have decided to get rid of the extra pie tins they had sitting around. Most of them had slight flaws. Kind of a clearing of house. This could only help B body guys IF THEY KNEW THESE COULD HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE,

They sold off all their pie tins with defects (most were very minor) over the past couple of years. They were all gone as of Mopars in the Park at Stillwater this past June. Jamie was kicking around the idea of getting tins back into production himself, but I am not certain what he decided to do with that.

That is correct. But for a short time they had an unusually Large amount of pie tins on sale for B Body guys to benefit from. They must have decided to get rid of the extra pie tins they had sitting around. Most of them had slight flaws. Kind of a clearing of house. This could only help B body guys IF THEY KNEW THESE COULD HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE,
I guess you don't know that they came on A-Bodies, E-Bodies and C-bodies too so basically EVERY platform from Ma Mopar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back