• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pie Tins ( No longer being made ) are available for less than 1/2 hour from Now to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Hinton

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score
Pie Tins THAT ARE NO LONGER BEING ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE RIGHT NOW ON A WELL-KNOWN AUCTION WEBSITE !!!

BUT YOU MUST ACT RIGHT AWAY ! YOU HAVE LESS THAN 15 MINS TO ACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These were starting to be made in approx. 1966. In 1966, production costs of most items were very low to make. The 60's were significant years of manufacturing growth. Mopar started adding these pie tins to the 67 models and ended use of them in the early 70"s. The number of muscle cars being made exploded during these years. So how many years ago was that from 2023 ??? Next with the rising costs of things these days ............Can you IMAGINE HOW MUCH MORE THESE WOULD COST TO PRODUCE AT "TODAYS" MANUFACTURING COSTS ? The companies that produced these way back when did not save all the molds, etc. to make these again ! What company would ..... to have the space to keep something like that that most likely would never be used again.? Again its 2023 now.....that was back in 1966. How many years ago was that? A licensed Mopar Producer has told me that it would cost them $50K JUST for the beginning cost to produce them and that doesn't a per piece commission to MP yet ! Now sadly to Add.....how many of our Mopar brothers driving those cars from the years of "67 - 74 are still around let alone in the market for a new pie tin for their air cleaners? It hurts me to write this but sadly it is the truth.

Stop screaming!
Pie Tins THAT ARE NO LONGER BEING ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE RIGHT NOW ON A WELL-KNOWN AUCTION WEBSITE !!!

BUT YOU MUST ACT RIGHT AWAY ! YOU HAVE LESS THAN 15 MINS TO ACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These were starting to be made in approx. 1966. In 1966, production costs of most items were very low to make. The 60's were significant years of manufacturing growth. Mopar started adding these pie tins to the 67 models and ended use of them in the early 70"s. The number of muscle cars being made exploded during these years. So how many years ago was that from 2023 ??? Next with the rising costs of things these days ............Can you IMAGINE HOW MUCH MORE THESE WOULD COST TO PRODUCE AT "TODAYS" MANUFACTURING COSTS ? The companies that produced these way back when did not save all the molds, etc. to make these again ! What company would ..... to have the space to keep something like that that most likely would never be used again.? Again its 2023 now.....that was back in 1966. How many years ago was that? A licensed Mopar Producer has told me that it would cost them $50K JUST for the beginning cost to produce them and that doesn't a per piece commission to MP yet ! Now sadly to Add.....how many of our Mopar brothers driving those cars from the years of "67 - 74 are still around let alone in the market for a new pie tin for their air cleaners? It hurts me to write this but sadly it is the truth.

You're starting to sound like the Ebay seller Dan!
LOL, I have been a marketer/seller/direct mail marketer all my life but never for them. But I will do anything to help my fellow Mopars guys !

LOL, I have been a marketer/seller/direct mail marketer all my life but never for them. But I will do anything to help my fellow Mopars guys !
It's obvious you're a huckster - but yet, you provide no link(s) to any of these items you're so excited about.

But yet again

For the third time , another thread

Classic Ind shows IN STOCK
Available Now

The much desired 383 Magnum ORANGE that where not available for years

In their store
And on EBay

So these were just magically found in a dusty bathroom somewhere ?

China has to bee popping these again
Or starting production

Yes
No

I bid on the one reasonable orange 440 super commando but didn't go high enough. Would love to have one but not gonna pay 200-300 dollars for one.

I knows whatst I gotst... don't try and beat me down...
20231206_142353.jpg

1701895628105.png
for you wonderful kindred here, I'll be amenable to offer my pie
tin for a mere $100 chump change. :eek: BUT, YOU MUST ACT RIGHT AWAY !!

Last edited:
But yet again

For the third time , another thread

Classic Ind shows IN STOCK
Available Now

The much desired 383 Magnum ORANGE that where not available for years

In their store
And on EBay

So these were just magically found in a dusty bathroom somewhere ?

China has to bee popping these again
Or starting production

Yes
No
I just called CI and yes, the do have some 383 pine tins in stock. Not a lot of them. These are most likely left over from the last Repro's made sometime ago. They don't seem to receive the Demand of these pie tins like the 440 pie tins. I pretty much put 440's in my vehicles if they did not come with them.

They DO NOT have any 440 Magnums or 440 Super Commando's ! Those have been out of stock for quite sometime and most likely never will be in stock. If someone wanted to produce them it would have to be from China. Again, I have not heard any hard and fast truth that this will ever happen. I bought out the last stock of NOS Super Commando's that Tony had. He sells a lot of NOS and Repro stuff. The last time I talked with him he had no knowledge of them being produced abroad yet. I don't think CI will get any 440 Commandos ever again and they have COMPLETELY taken the 440 Super Commandos out of their Catalog !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back